Thread: Want a prettier looking Firefox install?

Default Want a prettier looking Firefox install?

Fed up with the way that Firefox looked I decided to see if I could do something about it.

I've managed to successfully install the script here: LINKY

The only thing to watch is that you need to change the installation path to:

Code:
    /opt/firefox/
    After that I was still pained by nasty looking fonts, so I went to Edit > Preferences in Firefox and then the 'Content' tab, clicked on Advanced, and unticked the box about a third of the way down the new window.

Then I played around with the fonts that were available until I found one that looked ok.

I know it's only a small thing, and that it's not very technical/security oriented. But if it helps at least one person then it was worth sharing, I'm just trying to give back where I can

Please note that I can't provide any support for the script. I'm using a default HDD install, so hopefully it should work the same for everybody else as it did for me.

Good Luck

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

it's not Firefox(even if looking bad) only....it's a kind of Torpark, i mean a firefox improved with tor fonction (Notice the red tor button on bottom right...)....it's implementation of tor onion routing technologies in order to surf anonymous(not really but quit good)
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006