Thread: HP pavilion zv5000 with BCM4306

Just burned his ISO

Default HP pavilion zv5000 with BCM4306

Hello, I am having issues with my wireless card on my pavilion zv5000. I have tried searching the forums here, but I cannot seem to find any hints. It is using a Broadcom 4306 wireless card. It seems to detect the card just fine, but no matter what I try I cannot get it to 'see' anything. I have done everything I could find but still with no success. Any tips/pointers/helpers would be much appreciated. I've been working at this for the last couple days with no success. Thanks =) I'll answer any clarifying questions you may have.

Broadcom uses the windows driver via ndiswrapper....... So.... It will never work for anything but surfing...

Search BC43XX and you will find tons on this.

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

NO broadcom use a patched but buggy driver call brcm43xx.....i got a 4308 on my hp.....BUT...it's a really weird card...sometimes inject sometimes not....

Buy another....
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Just burned his ISO

so no way to fix it eh? alright. I guess Ill go find one of those ones listed under 'million dollar question' thread or something.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanvirtuel View Post
    NO broadcom use a patched but buggy driver call brcm43xx.....i got a 4308 on my hp.....BUT...it's a really weird card...sometimes inject sometimes not....

Buy another....
    Ah...... So they did finally get that stupid driver working.