Thread: My alfa is being gay (rtl8187)

Just burned his ISO

Default My alfa is being gay (rtl8187)

I know the rtl8187 drivers are bugged, but I have some questions. I can crack a network with a client connected with only minor problems (need to manually change mac address). But none of airoscript's clientless attacks ever seem to work. The windows close either immeadiately or partway through the attack, with the exception of arp but I don't get anything with that. Has anyone found a way around this?

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

yes don't use airoscript....do it by hands......
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Requi3m View Post
    I know the rtl8187 drivers are bugged, but I have some questions. I can crack a network with a client connected with only minor problems (need to manually change mac address). But none of airoscript's clientless attacks ever seem to work. The windows close either immeadiately or partway through the attack, with the exception of arp but I don't get anything with that. Has anyone found a way around this?
    Dump the script and do it manually.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Dump the script and do it manually.
    Yeah I was afraid of that

It's so nice to have a script memorize the commands for you and put them all in

Quote Originally Posted by Requi3m View Post
    Yeah I was afraid of that

It's so nice to have a script memorize the commands for you and put them all in
    The problem with a script is that you never figure out what's really going on. By doing things manually you force yourself to learn new commands and figure out what they do and how they work.

For example. a script will put your card into monitor mode, probably without even telling you, but what good does that do you? It would be nice to learn that for many different programs you need to manually put your card into such a mode.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

using airoscript show you goodlooking nice attacks BUT as prez98 i think you will learn nothing until you do the job by yourself....and if you love scripts why not build your own specially for your card and you will always learn by yourself than with airoscript wich show nothing and tells nothing on the way it put monitor mode, how do you know what could be the iwpriv commands it uses for exemple ?
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006