Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backtrack 5 ARM on Droid Incredible

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Backtrack 5 ARM on Droid Incredible

Hey thank you for the links and guides. It worked perfectly for my Moto Droid. I have a question and i didn't want to hijack your thread or post a new 1. Do you know how to install flux on the arm distro? Is it the same as on the x64 x86 versions?
    Once again thank you for links/guide. Worked perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by lacanian View Post
    Can you please tell me how you went about installing/configuring backtrack on the Atrix. I am going to buy this phone tonight!
    Personally, I'd stay away from this phone. I'm stuck with mine for the next 2 years... This will probably be the last Motorola phone I ever buy. Locked bootloader, crippled network, display color issues...
    Of course, if you really wanted to have some fun, go to Wal-Mart late at night and ask the greeter if they could help you find trashbags, roll of carpet, rope, quicklime, clorox and a shovel. See if they give you any strange looks. --Streaker69

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by anantshri View Post
    Although may sound impractical....

but its hell of a fun....

now i know my script also works for droid.
    anantshri!!! nice work. Your build works OOTB for my Viewsonic G Tab running Vegan 5.1 (froyo).

another link for good measure! here

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by Innerfire View Post
    I put in console "bt" but console send me massage: "[1] Segmentation fault  Busybox chroot $... " and return me to # What can i do ? pls help
    You do have busybox installed, you are rooted, and running as root correct?

Hey Venomous, I noticed you said this works for you on the moto droid but i've had some issues on both the droid1 and the droid2 with stock kernals..

I created all the needed directories and got rid of all error messages except for actually mounting loop254 to /data/local/bt.. mknod returns that the file already exists (i also double checked /dev as well and it is there) but it fails to mount with a "No such device" error msg. Everything else mounts properly in the startbt script and shows as mounted with the 'mount' command..

I'm wondering if it's an ext2 support issue or if I'm just missing something simple. I'm gonna do some googling and report back if I find more info but essentially my question is are you running a stock ROM or something modified? If you're running stock then I'm just missing something stupid haha

Thanks!

Edit:
    Final Update.. The issue was the stock rom/kernel.. I ended up running Peter Alfonsos Bugless Beast 0.6 and flashed p3's ext2-3-4 module and it worked perfectly! Thanks Guys!! off to play!
    Last edited by J0hnnyb14z3; 06-28-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Merged posts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12