Thread: Fast-Track Dev

Hybrid View

Developer

Exclamation Fast-Track Dev

Ok so I've been searching for this swiss army toll by this guy rel1k to no avail but I did find this so Im gonna play with this script later and see where it goes. If any one wants to look at it and tell me what they think That would be cool .I think THis is the script Im after thats in the video

ok not what i was after but im scripting it now and i will run some tests. my evil twin is always hacking me

Developer

ok this is in python which I'm not familier with .Some one please link me to a crash
    course to learn If you know. I copied and saved the script In K-write .now what.

ok now i got it saved in kate because of sytax highlighting. I gave the file a py extension. then I chmod 755 "filename".py but I just get a new bash prompt. Some one save me. I knew i shoulda learned python instead of pearl

Maybe you need more than just that particular piece of code.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Developer

your right it doesnt look complete but Im working on it. It was wrote by the same guy that did that video Im after

"this rel1k guy" is in the irc, although I'm not sure if he just wants to give away his code as of yet because to my knowledge hes still working on it.

*edit* That looks like thats it, but Like i said hes doing plenty of work on it.

Developer

Cool

ok He emailed me back the script I found is different. I got it working but the script is incomplete so you have to edit it and fill in the paths for your preffered tools. Im currently building my own but Im getting married this weekend and going to hawai and on the advice of my friends im leaving all my computers at home. so after next week Ill post my revised script with full path some where. The down low on the securestates swiss army tool is that it is still in the testing phase he said it will be done in a month or so and i have offered to beta test it for him. so as soon as its availble and if its ok with him Ill share it or share the link or whatever I can get from him>If you pm me about the script and i dont answer its because I'm in hawai .WWWWHHHHeEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I also found a cool plug in for kate that work well with python here