Thread: Need BT2 Beta

Just burned his ISO

Default Need BT2 Beta

Im having trouble getting BT Final to boot on an older Dell Latitude CPi. It hangs while trying to start USB Support. Ive read a few posts here where some users have had the same trouble with older laptops with the final version and yet no fixes! So, I was wondering if anyone could point me to a valid copy of the Beta?

-Mick

Quote Originally Posted by fsck3r View Post
    Im having trouble getting BT Final to boot on an older Dell Latitude CPi. It hangs while trying to start USB Support. Ive read a few posts here where some users have had the same trouble with older laptops with the final version and yet no fixes! So, I was wondering if anyone could point me to a valid copy of the Beta?

-Mick
    Wow, I must be in a spoonfeeding mood today.

http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack_download.html

This is the official BackTrack download page. Scroll down about half way to "Older Versions". The beta is there.

Please search next time. It took me <30 seconds to find this...and it was right where anyone would normally look!
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Wow, I must be in a spoonfeeding mood today.

This is the official BackTrack download page. Scroll down about half way to "Older Versions". The beta is there.

Please search next time. It took me <30 seconds to find this...and it was right where anyone would normally look!
    Thats the first place I went but if you click on any of the links the files have all been removed! I found it through google thanks for your help though

Somewhere in the "Ex" human right country

hi, Don't you know how a FTP client works ???

just 2 min to find it for me
    i've just go up in directory structure of each ftp server and find a valid link in one of them.......

ftp://swtsrv.informatik.uni-mannheim...ov_19_2006.iso
    Watch your back, your packetz will belong to me soon... xD

BackTrack :
    Giving Machine Guns to Monkeys since 2006