Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: General Discussion

Default Wanted: General Discussion

See one start one...lol...

So there's talk about making an established members area...
    damn
    I'm never gonna get there...lol...

So it occured to me...

What about a general discussion area. I noticed that this board is exactly that... a Discussion board. But it's more than just that, this board has become more than just a questions and answer board... It's a community. And every community needs the general courtyard.

...my humblest of opinions...

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder_Snyper View Post

damn
    Dude, I still remember my first run in with you and shamanvirtuel getting off to a rocky start...lol

I think you'll fit right in Spyder_Snyper as long as you continue to contribute and help others out.

As far as General Discussion area is concerned....your right that the whole forum is set up as a huge discussion board. I don't personally think the Admins will give us one because it seems as if their trying not to clutter the board with a lot of sub forums and whatnot. Which is good. You see how hard I'm trying to fight for an "established Members Area"...and the mixed outlooks there have been. Good luck with it though, and don't be discouraged if they say no. Everyone has ideas...but not everyone has the balls to speak up..... Like you.
    [CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=blue][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]--=[/COLOR][/FONT]Xploitz[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=red]=--[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black][SIZE=6][B] ®[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=4][B]Remote-Exploit.orgs Master Tutorialist.[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=6][B]™
    [/B][/SIZE]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=9063"][B]VIDEO: Volume #1 "E-Z No Client WEP Cracking Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=7872"][B]VIDEO: Volume #2 "E-Z No Client Korek Chopchop Attack Tutorial"[/B]
    [/URL]
    [URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8230"][B]VIDEO: Volume #3 "E-Z WPA/WPA2 Cracking Tutorial"[/B][/URL]

[URL="http://forums.remote-exploit.org/showthread.php?t=8041"][B]VIDEO: Volume #4 "E-Z Cracking WPA/WPA2 With Airolib-ng Databases"[/B][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

thanks man...

I figure that the wort-case scenario is that I include some forums for this on my server.

When I get it up and running...

After I actually get an ISP...

I would love a general discussion board as i am a fan of many other things. for exampl i would like to talk about world politics ( this could be bad too haha politics is always a bad topic for people ) video games ( yes i am in college and yes i DO play world of warcraft and counter strike:source professionally ) well the counter strike im a bit retired i guess ( made cal-m playoffs 3rd place season 4-6 and won some local LANS ) anime ( not TOO big into it but its good to hear from others )

but thats just me lol.

my 2 bits. 01

damn

So it occured to me...

What about a general discussion area.
    i'm never gonna get in there either but if you get a general discussion area up and running Spyder Snyper, i would love to join in.

I set up an Off Topic area a while ago, but it just became a spam haven thanks to the new flood of idiotic automated spam tools.....

Quote Originally Posted by Re@lity View Post
    I set up an Off Topic area a while ago, but it just became a spam haven thanks to the new flood of idiotic automated spam tools.....
    And that would definately be a bad thing, but here, we have that 3day rule... So maybe, just MAUBE it would work here...

It was here I was talking about, and that's why we had to make some changes (like the 3 day rule) because of the spam. I was deleting probably 20 or 30 posts a day, min, from the Off Topic area.

Well, nothing would be overly different here though...

Heck, we could even make the Off Topic/General Discussion area off limits until that 3 days is up...

And that would definately be a bad thing, but here, we have that 3day rule... So maybe, just MAUBE it would work here...
    Well, nothing would be overly different here though...
    It was within these forums in which I made the Off Topic Area....
    (Maybe you weren't around back then?...)
    The automated spam tools of the day seemed to target Off Topic sections by default.

Heck, we could even make the Off Topic/General Discussion area off limits until that 3 days is up...
    Yes, now we have implemented the 3 day rule, maybe the Off Topic area could be tried again.
    Though I must admit, it was never used very extensively....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast