Thread: BT5 and Dradis

Just burned his ISO

Default BT5 and Dradis

Hi All,

I am going through Metasploit unleashed course. Installed BT5 and got stuck at dradis framework and unfortunately cannot find answer on Dradis webpage. It seems that BT5 comes with newer version of Dradis Framework and steps mentioned in Metasploit Unleashed course are not really helping.
    Problem. I figured out that process for starting Dradis server has changed. I was able to start it and go to browser to use it.
    However:
    1. How can I change shared password? I have tried reset.sh script, it worked without errors, but shared password still the same.
    2. I cannot find a way to start dradis console There is no /pentest/misc/dradis/server/client folder, therefore I cannot find dradis.rb file to start console.
    3. When Dradis server starts, in terminal window it says that to stop Server i must use CTRL +C, however, nothing happens if i press this combination.

Thanks for help.

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: BT5 and Dradis

Hi Abbot,

I just saw this thread and was writing a response when I realised we already had a quick chat about this issues in the Dradis forum. To avoid repeating the answers and for those interested please have a look here:

http://dradisframework.org/community...hp?topic=384.0

Regards,
    Daniel

Just burned his ISO

Oh, hi.

I am sorry I did not reply on Dradis forum. Your solution worked as charm. Thank you very much for help

Just burned his ISO

How do you start it, i have been trying to start the frame work bur it says: /bin/sh: no sucht file in directory /start.sh
    I have tried everything and then i got it to almoust start but it starts in terminal mode. then it just stops after displaying some text. ????

Just burned his ISO

I do not know if thread necromancy is an accepted practice around here, as it would not be thread hi jacking it seems I bump it.

I found no answer in the link previously posted and I have the same problem, I cant start dradis framework, there is no article about dradis in the wiki and this is the only thread about dradis on backtrack 5 I could find with the search function. I use a live cd of backtrack 5 r2 kde 32 bit. any help?