Thread: T50

Just burned his ISO

Default T50

name : T50 Sukhoi PAK FA Mixed Packet Injector.

description :The Sukhoi PAK FA T50 Mixed Packet Injector is a packet injection (packet injection) free, created by Brazilian Nelson Brito, capable of DoS and DDoS attacks using the concept of stress testing. With it you can send a very high number of requests for packets, such that the target will not be able to meet all requests or answer them slowly, so the target may fall or slow down.

Currently, the T50 is able to issue the following requests:

More than one million (1,000,000) packets per second of SYN Flood (+50% of the network uplink) on a network 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet).

More than 120,000 packets per second of SYN Flood (+60% of the network uplink) in a 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet).

The T50 can also send requests for packets of the protocols ICMP, IGMP, UDP and TCP sequence with difference of microseconds.

New License: licensed under GPL Version 2.0.

download : http://www.4shared.com/folder/g-QOq0...d_Packet_.html

Infos:http://fnstenv.blogspot.com/

Default Re: T50

tnx mate!!!! great!!!

Just burned his ISO

Have anybody already compile it successfully ? Unfortunately during compilation I have some errors, and I don't know where is the reason for them. Maybe someone can explain step by step how to correctly compile this tool ?

i think it is a little bit dodgy that they link to a site like 4shared in order to download the tool.
    wh1t3 fang

Just burned his ISO

Regarding to my previous post I paste error text below. Any suggestions for correct compilation ?

Code:
    /usr/bin/gcc -xc -Wall -Wextra -Werror -Wformat -Wformat-nonliteral -Wformat-security -Wformat-y2k -Wimplicit -Winline -Waddress -Warray-bounds -O3 -fstrict-aliasing -ftoplevel-reorder -funroll-loops -funroll-all-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -fkeep-inline-functions -ftree-loop-optimize -fbranch-target-load-optimize -foptimize-register-move -lmpi -m32 -mpc32 -msahf -march=native -mtune=native -c config.c -D__HAVE_USAGE__ -D__HAVE_T50__ -D__HAVE_TURBO__ -D__HAVE_CIDR__ -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=500 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D__HAVE_LIMITATION__ -DMAJOR_VERSION=\"5\" -DMINOR_VERSION=\"3\" -DT50_REVISION=\"16\" -DBUILD_VERSION=\"110511\" -DBUILD_PLATFORM=\"32-bit\" -Iinclude -I/usr/include -o objects/config.o
    cc1: warnings being treated as errors
    config.c: In function ‘config’:
    config.c:861: error: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
    config.c:865: error: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
    config.c:888: error: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
    config.c:892: error: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression
    make: *** [objects/config.o] Error 1

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Closed. Nothing to see here, move along.

EDIT: Since I did not make it to obvious above, this tool has been added to the repos for quite a while.
    Last edited by Archangel-Amael; 07-09-2011 at 11:38 AM.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.