Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cant find this tool

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    Sorry It wouldnt let me link to the direct video. I had to record it with winblows and camstasia fo future reference
    Purehate,

If you view the source for the html of those videos over at milw0rm, you can get the filenames for the individual videos and then figure out the URLs from that. That way, you can also save them individually.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

But we don't want the video, we want da cool tool!
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii67 View Post
    But we don't want the video, we want da cool tool!
    Yes I know. He indicated difficulty in saving the video, because you can't just cut and paste the URL. You have to visit the source to find the actual URL.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Just burned his ISO

Default Creating the tool

this is just a bash/perl/python script to run a bunch of tools...

I have been working on a perl extention like this for a long time ....
    i have working code of a "aussie swiss army knife"

i want too open the script to the world, but first i need a stable working version..

the scanners return false negitives, and vun scanners return whole vun subnets.

I have a working SQL scanner that looks for null login, along with RFI/LFI...
    and lastly milw0rm, packetstorm, updates - working on python/perl base RSS feed for new exploit test soon.....

The environment is created using cygwin, but i have tested it with wind0ws, linux backtrack 2/3, nubuntu(will release the full source code when readted to this project), darwin(itouch/iphone(worls like a charm)), debian, FreeBSD, DSL, redhat, and some perl enabled nokia phones like the 8800, also have had a tested version scan and work on a WLAN windows CE based palm pilot.

I hope to have a fully working script within the next 2-3 weeks, i am seeking help - dwayne.triffitt@gmail.com if any perl/python coders would like to contribute....

Thanks for listening.

I have found the Swiss Army Knife.

I found a post on a forum from the creator. It has been RENAMED! To...

Fast-Track

It's already on BT3

you use ./fast-track.py -i to update everything

and use ./fast-track.py -c to do the SQL attack

Forum I found the post on: http://forums.nubuntu.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=316

Post by r3l1k
    Uhhhh, I'm the creator of the "Swiss Army Knife" and work for SecureState. I'm not sure where you go your information from but it couldn't be further from the truth. The name has changed to "Fast-Track" and will be in the next release of Back|Track 3.0, videos are currently available at our site on it, and if you download the latest beta of Back|Track, Fast-Track is included in there.

Just to add, it is easily ported to Ubuntu, Gentoo, OSX, and pretty much any other distro. The newest version 3.0 incorporates the menu mode, command line mode, and a web GUI with a ton of more tools.

http://www.securestate.com/files/fas...sttrack30.html for a video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12