Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant find this tool

Hybrid View

Developer

Default cant find this tool

I recently came across a video using a tool that I can't seem to locate. Its called the secure states swiss army. I visited the web site but there is no mention of the tool even existing. It looks very interesting and i would very much like to test it..

the video is http://www.milw0rm.com/video/#

some one please help me find this tool. I tried to cd into the directory but It says its not there

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    I recently came across a video using a tool that I can't seem to locate. Its called the secure states swiss army. I visited the web site but there is no mention of the tool even existing. It looks very interesting and i would very much like to test it..

the video is http://www.milw0rm.com/video/#

some one please help me find this tool. I tried to cd into the directory but It says its not there
    It seems likely that the person who made the video either wrote or installed the tool themselves as opposed to it being part of BT2.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Developer

Thats what I was thinking but I visited their site and it seemed very upitty and profesional. there were articals about doing security for the nsa and shit .I was scared to contact them so I e mailed muts. hope fully he will reply

Thats what I was thinking but I visited their site and it seemed very upitty and profesional. there were articals about doing security for the nsa and shit .I was scared to contact them so I e mailed muts. hope fully he will reply
    From the video, it looks as if the guy who made the video is the one who wrote the tool, so that makes sense.

Developer

Well I E-Mailed the guy who made the tool. we'll see if that gets me any where. I did notice that there were some tools in backtrack/pentest/ or housekeeping or somthing that were still in tar ball .tgz files. was i dreaming or has any one unpacked these

purehate, did you get response regarding that tool?? Especially where to get it......
    :-)

Greetz,
    Hawaii
    Don't eat yellow snow :rolleyes:

Uhhhh which video are we talkin about, when I hit that link it provides a list containing a number of vids.

Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Uhhhh which video are we talkin about, when I hit that link it provides a list containing a number of vids.
    "Hacking SQL in Linux using the SecureState Swiss Army Knife"

Developer

Sorry It wouldnt let me link to the direct video. I had to record it with winblows and camstasia fo future reference

Sorry It wouldnt let me link to the direct video. I had to record it with winblows and camstasia fo future reference
    Purehate,

If you view the source for the html of those videos over at milw0rm, you can get the filenames for the individual videos and then figure out the URLs from that. That way, you can also save them individually.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast