We want everyone to enjoy using & contributing to our projects, so please follow our very minimal rules:
By registering with these forums you agree to be bound by the following rules....
- We do not condone any illegal activity at all.
- Any advice/information offered in these forums is to be used for the legal informational/professional/educational purposes for which it is intended.
- New registrants posts will be moderated first, causing a delay in the post appearing - DO NOT report problems with your post not appearing instantly during this period of your membership.
- Use sensible descriptive titles in your posts - not titles such as "Please Help!!" or "Need Assistance" or "what Am I Doing Wrong?" etc
- Do not cross-post - 1 post in the relevant area is enough!
- Search for related previous postings, before creating a new thread.
- Do not post about breaking into networks that do not belong to you and for which you have no permissions.
- Any religious, political or pornographic references will not be tolerated.
- Posts like - "Oooh! look!! I've cracked my neighbours wireless AP" or "How do I hack a network!?" are not needed here, thanks.
- Please don't bother with spam messages - they will be removed/moved/edited/deleted and you will be banned.
- Members signatures may NOT contain URL links, in any form.
- We will no longer tolerate abusive or derogatory remarks, or members acting like self-appointed moderators. The forum staff are here to help you. Please use their services. If ANY member has an issue with the content of ANY post within these forums, use the "REPORT THIS POST" button - This is the red triangle icon when using the default forum theme, or the asterisk icon when using the Blackfire Razor forum theme, found in the top right corner of each post.
- Breaking the forum rules may incur infractions ranging from loss of posting privileges to temporary or permanent ban.
These rules are subject to alteration and/or addition. It is your responsibility to be aware of any changes.
Last edited by balding_parrot; 05-12-2011 at 09:53 PM.