Hi.
I just recently installed dual-boot system (Win 7 and BT4) on my laptop, Samsung Q430.
I managed successfully to install it the way I wanted it - when normally the notebook boot into windows, but if I press F1 during boot - it takes me to GRUB. This procces was involved with installation of EasyBCD, and a step-by-step guide will posted, if such will be wanted.

Now, my first question is actually a little problem with GRUB, which I can quote form another site, since I googling this problem and found the exact same problem in another site with no answer:

However, a minor issue is there. When I power on my netbook, I get grub menu for os selection. I select Ubuntu and netbook will reboot and I will get menu again. If I select Ubuntu again, system won't reboot this time and will get desktop. Next time after shutting down netbook, if I power on and select Ubuntu again, netbook won't reboot and will work fine.

Similarly, if I select WinXP, netbook will reboot for first time and selecting WinXP again will show window's improper shutdown screen and option to start in normal/safe mode. Selecting normal will work fine and I can login to XP too.

So actually issue is that if I select any OS from grub menu which isn't same as my last session, netbook will reboot once and I need to select that OS again.

I haven't encountered such issue earlier ever. If it require any change in default grub config ?
Source is over here.

Second, I want to know how to skip the GRUB boot-menu, and cause it to boot stright into BT, even tho I have 2 OS on my laptop.

Any info will be much appreciated.