Now it works perfect for windows but I still rather run it under linux and I've tried so many different options tutorials ETC. Everybody make it sound 300x harder than it actually is. This doesn't take much computer know how to do. BTW this is all done with one program called Sakis3g awsome little tool with lots of great features like an interactive GUI. Now there are some key notes you have to know before we start.

REMOVE THE SIM CARD FROM THE USB DONGLE AND INSERT IT INTO YOUR PHONE JUST TO MAKE SURE IT DOES NOT A PIN LOCK IF IT DOES REMOVE IT THE PIN LOCK SHOULD BE SOMETING LIKE 0000 OR 1234 PUT MOST OF THEM THESE DAYS COME UNLOCKED.

Let's get started

About Sakis3g

Sakis3G is a tweaked shell script which is supposed to work out-of-the-box for establishing a 3G connection with any combination of modem or operator. It automagically setups your USB or Bluetooth™ modem, and may even detect operator settings. You should try it when anything else fails!

Now let's browse to http://www.sakis3g.org/ and scroll down until you see the download section if you don't know witch version to download. Just download the the first one
i386 - Fullversion

Here is the rest of tutorial.