Thread: What is best program for Pre-computed hashes to cracking WPA/WPA2

Default What is best program for Pre-computed hashes to cracking WPA/WPA2

hi

I have a core i7 920 processor with 6GB DDR3 Ram but my GPU power isn't high
    I try to create Pre-computed hashes for my dictionary ( my dictionary is all of the numbers begin 00000000 to 99999999 ) and have one SSID
    when i try create this Pre-computed hashes with airolib-ng I understand that it take 6 hour to progress 1 % !!! it really bad

So i am looking for another program to do this job for me faster and use all of my CPU core power during this job
    So what is your Idea ? is there better program ?

Thanks In Advance

Default Re: What is best program for Pre-computed hashes to cracking WPA/WPA2

try pyrit or cowpatty

Thanks 2901119
    I read Pyrit to Docs ( http://code.google.com/p/pyrit/wiki/Tutorial & http://code.google.com/p/pyrit/wiki/ReferenceManual ) and after that decided to use it
    the result was amazing ( it going to 1% in a 5 min )
    but i think there is something about pyrit I don't understated correctly
    i airolib we should make your own database first and work on it but i didn't something like that in Pyrit ! it seems pyrit has default database itself and you can covert it in any other format you need ( airolin & cowpatty )
    The Question is : where is the default location of Pyrit's database ?

Thanks In Advance

who has ever hacked a wpa2 key without any online service ? ive 400 diffrent wpa2 .cap files from one router model ( all use the std. SSID ) but i have not cracked one wpa2 key. if i upload them to some of those wpa cracker, i get the key within some minutes....

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBishop View Post
    who has ever hacked a wpa2 key without any online service ? ive 400 diffrent wpa2 .cap files from one router model ( all use the std. SSID ) but i have not cracked one wpa2 key. if i upload them to some of those wpa cracker, i get the key within some minutes....
    it should be true but what am i do when online wpa/2 cracker do not support my language ?
    the most common password in my country is totally different from other country like America , England ,...

if i upload them to some of those wpa cracker, i get the key within some minutes...
    What online cracker is best and what is the success rate?

try purehates, he's a beast... http://www.question-defense.com/tools

Just burned his ISO

I think pyrit is the most efficient one, at least if you use GPU power from your NVIDIA/ATI card (if you have one).

Pyrit use a local file based database located at 'file://'.
    You will see a .pyrit directory at the place you have pyrit installed, but you can also use any common database type like mysql or postgresql. Lucas did a great job, i love pyrit.

Distributed calculation is also a key feature of pyrit, so the more machines you have, the faster you get a result. Its all written in his tutorials.

http://code.google.com/p/pyrit/wiki/Tutorial

Default 回复: Re: What is best program for Pre-computed hashes to cracking WPA/WPA2

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord711 View Post
    I think pyrit is the most efficient one, at least if you use GPU power from your NVIDIA/ATI card (if you have one).

Pyrit use a local file based database located at 'file://'.
    You will see a .pyrit directory at the place you have pyrit installed, but you can also use any common database type like mysql or postgresql. Lucas did a great job, i love pyrit.

Distributed calculation is also a key feature of pyrit, so the more machines you have, the faster you get a result. Its all written in his tutorials.

http://code.google.com/p/pyrit/wiki/Tutorial
    hi Warlord711

yes the Pyrit is great, unfortunately i did't have GPU powhttp://www.backtrack-linux.org/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=38643er
    I want to make 226000000 number Pre-computed hashes and it take ~ 30 hour for each essid
    could you tell me where the directory of pyrit in BT4 is ?