Thread: im being hacked!!! help!!!

creatureofdk

Question im being hacked!!! help!!!

i know this is prob not the place to ask but u guys seem to know a lot about this kinda thing. I have a hacker and Tiscali can't seem to do anything about it- they say they couldn't find his information so can't block him or whatever they do. Is there any way I can find him and send that info to Tiscali or just get rid of him myself???

Just burned his ISO

If you arreee Sureeee that you have a hacker and you have an the sames IPS you can Call InterPoll.!

Salu2

creatureofdk

It's a different IP every time, but they are so close together I assume it's the same guy just changing his IP.

Quote Originally Posted by creatureofdk View Post
    i know this is prob not the place to ask but u guys seem to know a lot about this kinda thing.
    If you know this isn't the place to ask, why are you asking?
    I have a hacker and Tiscali can't seem to do anything about it- they say they couldn't find his information so can't block him or whatever they do. Is there any way I can find him and send that info to Tiscali or just get rid of him myself???
    What do you expect us to do, based upon the very little information you have given us?
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Can you please define the following:

- "I have a hacker"

- "his information"

The information about your computers is not really relevant, other than showing you run Windows, and probably unpatched versions, and you click on every thing you are sent over email, or run the special codec you are given by some pr0n site so you can "watch" their videos, etc...

Mother
    In God we trust, all others we monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Mother View Post
    The information about your computers is not really relevant, other than showing you run Windows, and probably unpatched versions, and you click on every thing you are sent over email, or run the special codec you are given by some pr0n site so you can "watch" their videos, etc...

Mother
    Sadly, I think that is his signature!!!
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";

Quote Originally Posted by theprez98 View Post
    Sadly, I think that is his signature!!!
    WTF...dealt with, title updated, until he choses to see why he got it and mends his ways.

Mother
    In God we trust, all others we monitor

i know this is prob not the place to ask but u guys seem to know a lot about this kinda thing. I have a hacker and Tiscali can't seem to do anything about it- they say they couldn't find his information so can't block him or whatever they do. Is there any way I can find him and send that info to Tiscali or just get rid of him myself???
    I'M IN UR AKKOUNT SHARDING UR PURPZ

ROFL, that really is your sig

(the account thing is a joke btw)