Thread: brainstorm

Just burned his ISO

Default brainstorm

-is it possible to make BT4r2 boot from usb 3.0
    -would this be much faster than hd install

-how to make a 2TB dual boot partition from scratch (bt4r2 - windows7 ) (gpt???)

-could you make a pc to pc network for PYRIT v4.0 dev r290 (would this make pyrit serve faster )

-i made a 1750gb 8alpha wordlist with CRUNCH how could i lose the words that make no sence like aaaaaabb

OR

how to make a good wpa dictionarie got the super wpa from thepiratebay of 13GB but i wont more .

grts

Default AW: brainstorm

Quick question why would you need a 1750 GB or even more than 13 GB wordlist?
    Tiocfaidh ár lá

Default Re: brainstorm

Seriously, if you've got the power to process 1750gb of words I want to know what your running. But for your questions:
    A HDD install will be faster than usb 3
    There are tutorials on dual booting
    By pc to pc do you mean ad-hoc? if so, no it'll be just as fast as networked assuming you don't have a bottleneck at the router.
    You want to remove words that aren't in the dictionary? Why not just use a dictionary... Define "makes no sense"
    A true gentleman, a good hearty guy.

Quote Originally Posted by stutte View Post
    -is it possible to make BT4r2 boot from usb 3.0
    Don't see why not.
    -would this be much faster than hd install
    Not likely.

-how to make a 2TB dual boot partition from scratch (bt4r2 - windows7 ) (gpt???)
    The same as you would any boot partition.....

-could you make a pc to pc network for PYRIT v4.0 dev r290 (would this make pyrit serve faster )
    Be more specific.

-i made a 1750gb 8alpha wordlist with CRUNCH how could i lose the words that make no sence like aaaaaabb
    You generated a list of all random strings and now want to filter it against a real dictionary? Why not just download a real dictionary?

how to make a good wpa dictionarie got the super wpa from thepiratebay of 13GB but i wont more .
    Define "good".... Since I use random passphrases I would call your 1750gb dictionary "good". Though I use more than 8char so.......
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

Just burned his ISO

pc to pc

pc1 static ip 192.168.0.190 (pyrit serve)
    pc2 static ip 192.168.0.191 (pyrit benchmark)
    hook up with eth cable pc1==>pc2

would this be faster than gigabyte ethernet router

Just burned his ISO

Hi,

I don't see good intentions behind that post. I am sorry.

My instant question is Why? If it is not a competition than your requirement is not justified.

A pen tester or an investigator would not need so much just to create a good toolkit for the job. That kind of a toolkit is required when I know I have to go "All In".

If you are putting so much effort for the heck - It is just a waste of time.

To answer your generic questions:

1. Yes.
    2. Yes. (Absolutely but do we have those Motherboards available yet which boot from USB 3.0?)
    3. Just like we make a 40GB partition boot with those OS's.
    4. Second Thorin's response.

For the rest of the questions have we included words in the Chinese & Hebrew dictionary too?

Cheers!