I installed an iso backtrack of diferent release in different cd and it worked on diferent laptop however my laptop gives me error and it doesnt work
* starting loop device support
* starting cdrom filesystem support
* starting squashfs support
* starting aufs support with brs=1
* starting linux filesystem support
* starting windows filesystem support
* creating /dev entries for block devices
* starting PCMCIA CardBus support
* looking for the data directory
Fatal error occured - bt3 data directory not found.
You are maybe using an unsupported boot device (eg. SCSI or old PCMCIA).
Workaround: Copy the directory bt3 from your boot device to an IDE/SATA
disk, eg. to /mnt/hda1/bt3 or C:\bt3. Then try to boot again.
* Something went wrong and we can't continue. This should never happen.
* Please reboot your computer with Ctrl+Alt+Delete ...
reaches to the end and gives me this error:
pnp 00:06 can't evaluate_crs 8 acpi warning return type mismatch
found integer expected buffer..
pnp 00:07 can't evaluate_crs 8 acpi warning return type mismatch
found integer expected buffer...pnp acpi:found 8 devices
gives similar error to that of BT4 but gives me at the end a ubunto thing
please is there anything i should do like add some files to the live cd or install it to my local disk C and choose which to log in when turning on my laptop?