Thread: bluetooth and sound problem

Just burned his ISO

Default bluetooth and sound problem

i im using backtrack 2. (im new user) my computer includes realtek alc260 high definition sound card and toshiba bluetooth. when i open backtrack, it find my sound card but i can not hear any voice Sad. and im opening bluescanner but it says "no bluetooth devices available" i did not understand, backtrack faund my computer's bluetooth or not. how can i solve my problems. last thing when i install programs into the backtrack, i can not find where it was installed. in windows program creates shortcut in start menu.
    (sory my english is not good). Thank you

and i want to learn installing backtrack-2 to my hard disk with windows. i have already read articles from forum, but i could not install backtrack .it always gives error .Anyone who can explain me to backtrack installation step by step. (if you make a video tutorial, i will be happy Dancing ). Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by outcast View Post
    i im using backtrack 2. (im new user) my computer includes realtek alc260 high definition sound card and toshiba bluetooth. when i open backtrack, it find my sound card but i can not hear any voice Sad. and im opening bluescanner but it says "no bluetooth devices available" i did not understand, backtrack faund my computer's bluetooth or not. how can i solve my problems. last thing when i install programs into the backtrack, i can not find where it was installed. in windows program creates shortcut in start menu.
    (sory my english is not good). Thank you

and i want to learn installing backtrack-2 to my hard disk with windows. i have already read articles from forum, but i could not install backtrack .it always gives error .Anyone who can explain me to backtrack installation step by step. (if you make a video tutorial, i will be happy Dancing ). Thank you.
    You haven't searched very well, there are plenty of tutorials on installing BT2 on the main Remote Exploit site.
    "\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";