Hello there,

I'm having two different ''issues'' with Aircrack at the moment and i hope that some one knows the solution to either one of them.

These are the issues i get whenever i try to crack a WPA2-PSK key:
First of all, I do not know the key and I have a 10.5 GB dictionary. (dictionary only has keys that would fit a WPA key).

airolib-ng crackwpa --import passwd Whenever i use the above command, it takes days to read the lines.
Is there a faster way to achieve this?
Might there be another tool for the job? I know there are a lot of tools out there that can do exactly what aircrack can do but i have had no in finding one yet.

Importing a password list takes days for me, i've let it run for 7 hours now and it's still going. I don't have a clue howmany lines the dictionary file has so I got no eta on the duration.

The second issue has to do with the data i'm receiving
Whenever I use:
airodump-ng --channel X --write output --bssid X mon0aireplay-ng --deauth 10 -X -c X mon0i get the message: Fixed channel mon0: 1-13 in the area were the WPA-handshake would be.

Even though i get this annoying message, it does flicker for a second saying: WPA-handshake captured. And i could confirm that i had captured a handshake when i tried to crack it using an alternative and smaller dictionary.

Is there any work around this?
I've googled this issue and other people have the same issue. I've tried some of their solutions but I still experience the same problem.

I hope some one has a solution to either of these problems.

Thanks in advance!