Thread: Need confirmation!

Just burned his ISO

Default Need confirmation!

Guys i need confirmation that bt cant be used for web pages defacing, i have been arguing with one guy on irc, he sad that bt is made for stuff like that, i belive i am right when i say that is not so easy, am i right or that guy just know more then me?

Developer

Default Re: Need confirmation!

You have already gotten 2 infractions since you have been here and now you are asking another dumb question. However I will let it go and assume you are just not to smart.

The answer to your question is that any OS can be used for web site defacement, arguably all you need is a web browser.

Backtrack is a attack tool so yes there are some tools in the distro which make web site defacement easier. That being said, web site defacement is the stupidest thing ever. I consider people who deface web sites to be like the retards of the hacker world. I have absolutely no respect for them and frankly would have a hard time even calling them hackers.

I'm not sure they even rise to the level of being called a skriddy. Claiming that web site defacement is hacking is the same as a five-year old with a can of spray paint, insisting that he's Leonardo Di Vinci. It's about the same skill set, too.
    Thorn
    Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by purehate View Post
    You have already gotten 2 infractions since you have been here and now you are asking another dumb question. However I will let it go and assume you are just not to smart.

The answer to your question is that any OS can be used for web site defacement, arguably all you need is a web browser.

Backtrack is a attack tool so yes there are some tools in the distro which make web site defacement easier. That being said, web site defacement is the stupidest thing ever. I consider people who deface web sites to be like the retards of the hacker world. I have absolutely no respect for them and frankly would have a hard time even calling them hackers.
    Well dumb or not , i got my answer and also i am the one who is in right because i am the one who has claimed that bt can be used like defacement tool in arquing with that guy, i seek only for answer, not for lecture from you or anybody, i dont beg for answer so you dont need to answer it , or "However I will let it go" let it go.
    And above all i never defaced anything, and i am not going to, so all of this off topic lecture is not necessary Thanks guys

Developer

Great! Discussion Closed.