Try reading the documentation on aircrack-ng.
i am trying to crack my own wep encrypted network with aircrack-ng but unfortunately it does not work
my AP is properly detected when scanning the networks, but the attack with arp injections does not work. the arp count always stays at 0.
what I have recognized so far:
- in airodump-ng, the RXQ field shows a very low value, it is always between 20 and 40. but the AP and my wlan-stick are almost in touch with each other
- in aireplay-ng, the number of packets read increases only slowly, between 1 and 2 packets per second.
other important things:
- i have the TP-Link TL-WN321G usb stick with the rt73 chipset, should work i think.
- i tested to do injections with "aireplay -9 ...", works
- yes, i have monitor mode switched on
- i tested another old wlan-router and this one has identical problems (RXQ very low, packets read increases very slowly, arp count remains 0)
unfortunately, i cannot find a solution to the low RXQ field. i guess thats the main problem, isnt it?
hope you can help!
there is nobody to answer this guy ???????????
Venio, did you read Amael's post??
,, It's the flower of light in the field of darkness that's giving me the strength to carry on.,,
Eli says:,,No, it's, uh, Johnny Cash, Live at Folsom Prison,,