Thread: IPW 2200 and fujitsu siemens amilo

Just burned his ISO

Default IPW 2200 and fujitsu siemens amilo

Hi to all!!!

I would ask if sameone know if ipw 2200 can work with the laptop fujitsu siemens amilo !

If not sameone can tell me a card that work with this laptop and that is patched for injection and wardriving?
    Thanks!

well ipw 2200 is bad for injection, but i think that it will work to a normal user use, to be sure what is your laptop model?
    BilThomson, the answer is 42.

Just burned his ISO

Question

Hello :

I have been working on this all the weekend.

My Lap top is a Fujitsu too.
    Centrino is very good to connect but we can not inyect data.

You can change it to monitor mode BUT injection imposible.

Now I am testing Linksys USB54G , but I am not sure if it works.

I associated to an AP but I could not inject data ..... May be the reason is the distance .... however I will keep on trying injection.

Anyway , if someone has any experience with LINKSYS usb card , it wiil be wellcome to ensure it works and not to lose time ...

Saludos

Mikel

Just burned his ISO

I don't know if you laptop has cardbus but i just bought an ubiquiti card for a trial and have read alot about this thing being great.

Just burned his ISO

Default Get the Clue.

O.K. Here is a clue, the ipw2200 has nothing to do with the type of laptop you are using, so just do your research on it, and forget the "model" laptop you have there are plenty of articles on the net explaining the capabilities of this card and more importantly the limitations. Heed those. If you want to save yourself a headache just get a good card for wireless testing and security. Don't ask which ones, just refer to the WIKI.