Thread: Where can i download the older backtrack versions?

Just burned his ISO

Default Where can i download the older backtrack versions?

Hello all is there a place i can download the older backtrack versions since the new final 2.0 doesnt work well with my 9100 inspiron from dell...
    torrent spy . com doesnt seem to have it and if they do its not a good torrent with only downloaders and no seeders

Thanks in Advance
    Eddie

http://www.remote-exploit.org/backtrack_download.html
    why dont you work on getting v2 working.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the reply Baxter,
    I downloaded this easter weekend and spent my whole 4 day vacation trying to get this thing to work....
    you can see a detailed post i made on this

forums.remote-exploit .org/showthread.php?t=6302

I have also see at least 3 other posts with people having trouble with this version on their laptops........

I am NOT complaining.

I know this is a free program and the people who are on the forums here do it because they love this stuff... so instead of bothering people to help me ( which i asked for help but nobody has replied) i thought it better to just get an version which may work...

So i repeat myself... if anyone knows where i can get an old version please post it here or pm me

Thanks in Advance
    Eddie

i didnt think you were complaining. but i still think you should keep working on v2. its better and more sexy. that link i posted you has v1 at the bottom of the page.

Just burned his ISO

Thank you for the link but i forgot to specify if the old version could be version 2 but one of the betas... i went to that link before and i could not find any of the beta links working.
    Ill try version 1 for the time being and again if anyone could help me with my previous post on how to fix version 2 i would be very thankful

Thanks in Advance
    Eddie