Yes Kind of...... The following is only for the brave and those not afraid to break everything not to say it will but this is a buggy kernel recompile.
It works for me I can only have one network interface but I can enable and disable them in bios and use one or the other not sure what to do next but I'm experimenting... This is really not ideal but since I have to switch video cards in my bios currently as well it has become easy to deal with....
So again one more time only for the curious unafraid and willing to repair....
1. cd /usr/src/linux-source-`uname -r`
2. zcat /proc/config.gz > .config
3. make menuconfig
4. In the menu choose: Processor type and features -> High Memory Support (4GB) -> 64GB, and then exit the program saving the changes.
6. make modules
7. make modules_install
8. mkinitramfs -o /boot/initrd.img-`uname -r` `uname -r`
9. cp /usr/src/linux-source-`uname -r`/arch/x86/boot/bzImage /boot/vmlinuz-`uname -r`-hmem
10. cp /usr/src/linux-source-`uname -r`/System.map /boot/System.map
11. vim /etc/grub/menu.lst
#####add something like this#######
title BackTrack 4 R1 (PwnSauce Revolution)
uuid (Your UUID Here)
kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.34-hmem root=UUID=(Your UUID Here) pci=nocrs ro quiet vga=0x317
12. update grub config
13. reboot and maybe it will be perfect maybe you will have errors you can and or can't live with...
I'd recommend backing up your Kernel System Map and your initrd.img if things go back copy them all back and try again