XSSer is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting XSS injections against different applications.
It contains several options to try to bypass certain filters, and
various special techniques of code injection.
- - Added "final remote injections" option
- - Cross Flash Attack!
- - Cross Frame Scripting
- - Data Control Protocol Injections
- - Base64 (rfc2397) PoC
- - OnMouseMove PoC
- - Browser launcher
- - Code clean
- - Bugfixing
- - New options menu
- - Pre-check system
- - Crawler spidering clones
- - More advanced statistics system
- - "Mana" ouput results
- - [--]
Download xsser from SourceForge.net
- Lorea.org: https://n-1.cc/pg/groups/15466/xsser/
- Identi.ca: https://identi.ca/group/xsser
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/lord_epsylon/xsser
psy <email@example.com> / <firstname.lastname@example.org>