Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Video] Metasploit Megaprimer -= HOW TO Metasploit BEGINNER to ADVANCED

Default Re: [Video] Metasploit Megaprimer -= HOW TO Metasploit BEGINNER to ADVANCED

Quote Originally Posted by vivekr View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am Vivek, the guy who runs SecurityTube and made the above videos. Got this page link from the referrer to SecurityTube.

I am really glad you liked these videos. Any feedback both +ive and -ive are welcome. I would love to improve more on the quality of these videos.

Btw, I am also planning for extending this series to contain exploit module creation, meterpreter script creation etc... do you guys feel it would be useful? let me know.

Vivek
    Vivek, That would be great! A few days ago I posted a small tutorial of my own on metasploit in an attempt to consolidate some of the resources into one place and highlight some of the less used commands or just cool features. There was an inquiry about your Scenario Based Hacking series. Do you plan any further presentations for SBH series?

Default Re: [Video] Metasploit Megaprimer -= HOW TO Metasploit BEGINNER to ADVANCED

Do you plan any further presentations for SBH series?
    they are all posted, I will update the first post in the thread if you cant find them easy

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for all the appreciation! I am glad to see so many people find my videos useful I guess all those long hours making them did not go waste

Regarding, Scenario Based Hacking (SBH) - I will making at least 10-15 more videos in this series. I have taken a small detour currently and am doing a full series on windows assembly language programming, so that I can discuss creation of exploit module etc in the Metasploit megaprimer in a more thorough way, instead of just cut-pasting code.

You can view the windows asm primer here (part 1) :

Windows Assembly Language Primer Part 1 (Processor Modes) Tutorial

Already, I have posted around 9 videos! at least expect 5-6 more! Hope you all like them.

If you have any requests for other topics, please do let me know.

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by vivekr View Post
    I am also planning for extending this series to contain exploit module creation, meterpreter script creation etc... do you guys feel it would be useful?
    sure it'll be useful; Thanks Vivek for your great job. wish u good luck

Just burned his ISO

Had already gone through the SBH and Megaprimers previously. Going through Windows Assembly Language Primers now..Amazing stuff. Thanks Vivek for the site and especially your vids. And thanks in advance for the vid on meterpreter sctipting..was looking everywhere for one

Just burned his ISO

Thumbs up Re: [Video] Metasploit Megaprimer -= HOW TO Metasploit BEGINNER to ADVANCED

Thank You For video....

Just burned his ISO

Great job you're the one Thanks very much

Just burned his ISO

Thank you so much for that videos are so helpful to me, easy and learn alot with them !! thankyou to the creator.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12