Hi and thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.

I would consider myself a fairly new user to Backtrack, had limited experience with BT2 and Backtrack 4 Final, anyway I've never had any problems booting before using BT4 R1. My first thoughts were a corrupted disc write so I burned a new BT4 R1 dvd using the slowest write speed settings possible and ImgBurn. However I'm still experiencing the same problems with this build of BackTracker, none of which I get from the BT4 Final build.

Basically from the boot menu I can't get any of the boot options to work, except very occasionally it loads normally using the no swap option and the live cd option, but this problem is very frustrating to say the least.

When I try to load BackTrack from any of the boot options, I get the normal "_" loading screen then the screen either goes black and the drive stops reading from the dvd and the computer becomes unresponsive OR I get this error

Code:
Starting up...
pci_root PNP0A03:00: address space collision: host bridge window [mem 0x000cc000
-0x000cffff] conflicts with the Video ROM [mem 0x000c0000-0x000ce9ff]
pci_root PNP0A03:00: address space collision: host bridge window [mem 0x000ec000
-0x000effff] conflicts with the reserved [mem 0x000ef000-0x000fffff]
pci_root PNP0A03:00: address space collision: host bridge window [mem 0xffe00000
-0xffffffffff] conflicts with the PCI Bus 0000:00 [mem 0xf0000000-0xfffdffff]
Then a black screen and unresponsive system again. As I said never experienced anything like this with previous versions of BackTrack on the same system.

I'd also like to add, many apologies if this bug has already been discussed but I'm currently using Mobile Broadband and its almost as slow as dial up, so to check the every bug post would take me an age. If it has been covered already a link to the bug would be very much appreciated in a reply.

Many Thanks
Mark