Hi everyone. I'm very new to both setting up a dual-boot system, and BackTrack, although I do have experience in both Ubuntu and Gentoo. I attempted to install BackTrack on my laptop yesterday, and I followed the How-To on dual-booting word for word (Dual Boot | BackTrack Linux - Penetration Testing Distribution). I don't know what went wrong, but I can't seem to find my Windows half of the hard drive anywhere. To make matters worse, the partition editor is showing that my hard drive is divided into only 2 partitions instead of the 3 i expected; 1 is 480gigs and 1 is 10 gigs. Unfortunately, I only backed up completely vital files (class notes, etc.) and didn't bother to back up my music library, pictures and things like that. Is there any hope that my Windows partition wasn't overwritten, or am I just SOL? If it wasn't overwritten, how do I access it? If it is, is there anything at all that I can do to recover it?

If you need any further information, just tell me and I'll do my best to provide it. Thanks in advance.