Thread: Injection with MacBook Pro (core duo)

Just burned his ISO

Default Injection with MacBook Pro (core duo)

Hello

Does someone know if tha live cd works with the macbook pro (core duo)? Does the injection with airreplay-ng work with the internal airport card? Which chip use the airport card in the macbook pro?

Thanx & Greetds

itseme

1st, read the MANUAL!
    2nd, look on the wiki
    3rd... no it doesnt work
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"]Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Just burned his ISO

1st i did read the manual
    2nd i did read the wiki
    3d i works, i tried it yesterday, injection works with the internal card from the macbook pro (Core duo). I've got a 128b key in 15 mins..

Greets

... /me is stunned
    can you tell me what card you actually have?
    It has never worked before as far as I can remember...
    model number and all... this is kinda good news...

Thanks for that input.
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"]Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Just burned his ISO

its the internal airport extreme card. I 've the macbook pro 2ghz core duo (NOT core 2 Duo) 15"Display. The 2nd newest macbook pro! It worked very well!

Greets

hmmmm im seriously surprised!
    /me starts looking at how he can change his...

Thanks for the input btw...