Ok, I did search for this but I didn't find anything. I don't know if I wasn't searching correctly since the error I'm trying to get is a little difficult, or so I think, to search for.

I'm trying to install BT4R1 on my ASUS Eee PC 1015 in the following manner. I had Win7 Starter on it and loaded Ubuntu 10.04 LTS on it as a dual boot. That went fine. However, I tried to make the machine a triple-boot since I have a 250GB hard drive in it and felt no real use for the overall size but still needed to run Office 2010 for school.

With all partitions resized to about 80gb each, I tried to load BT4R1 through StartX after a fix-vesa command. However, I receive he following error:

"Error informing the kernel about modifications to partition /dev/sda5 -- device or resource busy. this means linux won't know about any changes you made to /dev/sda5 until you reboot -- so you shouldn't mount it or use it in any way before rebooting"

Ignore and / or Cancel are my only options.

I thought that it may be due to the fact that I was trying to make it a triple-boot and it couldn't add any more to the boot loader but since I got that error, I wiped and loaded ONLY Ubuntu 10.04 but still get the same error when trying to resize the partition to add BackTrack on t.

Can anyone help me out? Please let me know if you need any more information.

MODS... If I have made this a repost off of another thread, please let me know as it was not intentional and I did try searching for the error message.

Thanks for the help in advance everyone!