Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ati Driver | Stream sdk 2.2 (Opencl 1.1) | CAL++ | cpyrit_calpp |

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Ati Driver | Stream sdk 2.2 (Opencl 1.1) | CAL++ | cpyrit_calpp |

Cal++ works with nvidia graphics card? For example gtx260??

(or works with only ati video cards?)

Just burned his ISO

I found the answer: nvidia support OPENCL

1. Cuda or OpenCL faster on nvidia?
    2. OpenCL 1.1 the newest for nvidia?

Just burned his ISO

pretty sure cal++ is only supported on AMD currently.

I thought I read on the pyrit's site you need to have 1 cpu for every gpu, no hyper threading. So if you have a dual core i3 cpu and have two 5970 (4 gpu), the second 5970 won't work. I could be wrong

Just burned his ISO

got it working on a hd 5770

gets 43000pmk/s

good tutorial thx.

Just burned his ISO

Default Respuesta: Ati Driver | Stream sdk 2.2 (Opencl 1.1) | CAL++ | cpyrit_calpp |

thank you very much
    your guide was very useful to me

my 5670 was 20.000pmk/s

Just burned his ISO

Anyone with HD 5970 having problems getting higher than 70,000 PMK/s? I've spent a good portion of a few weekends reading the pyrit dev site, reinstalling BT4, different ATI drivers, older version of calpp and pyrit, tried it on Ubuntu 10.10 64bit, configuing differen ncpu values, etc., but no dice. how are some of these guys with single HD 5970 getting 140,000 PMK/s??

Just burned his ISO

keep getting this error message (even though pyrit works with both sides of my 5970):

Code:
    /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cpyrit/cpyrit.py:63: UserWarning: WARNING: Version mismatch between <module 'cpyrit._cpyrit_cpu' from '/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cpyrit/_cpyrit_cpu.so'> ('0.4.1-dev (svn r297)') and <module 'cpyrit._cpyrit_calpp' from '/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cpyrit/_cpyrit_calpp.so'> ('0.4.0-dev (svn r297)')

Hi,
    just installed the drivers for my ati radeon 4300 series for wpa cracking, through your tut, and after installing the drivers then reboot I am not able to restart my persistent live cd from dvd. I get all kind of errors, like :fatal error--> no screens found. So, I reset in my BIOS to PCI and then the live cd won't even load! Do you have a solution, because I can use my card with Wireless Security Auditor in windows, but it actually want to WPA crack in my backtrack live cd, if possible.

nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingDutchMan View Post
    Hi,
    just installed the drivers for my ati radeon 4300 series for wpa cracking, through your tut, and after installing the drivers then reboot I am not able to restart my persistent live cd from dvd. I get all kind of errors, like :fatal error--> no screens found. So, I reset in my BIOS to PCI and then the live cd won't even load! Do you have a solution, because I can use my card with Wireless Security Auditor in windows, but it actually want to WPA crack in my backtrack live cd, if possible.

nice day.
    it works only with backtrack installed on hd, not with persistent live dvd.

problem solved then. I will make another boot option.

Thanks for the tut and the reply.

edit:

Well, I made a dualboot, installed backtrack, partitioned my hdd with backtrack then installed the videodriver and rebooted and again nothing happens. Error: no screen found. No device found. Set my bios to pci vga and again alot of errors. Just remembered that my videocard in windows was unable to play flash, fi youtube vids, gave only a green screen and now in windows 7 it doesn't get detected also, maybe because low resolution monitir atm. But yesterday I was able to do a bit of wpa cracking with wireless security auditor in win 7.

So, does anyone can give some advice on how to proceed and start wpa cracking in BT4R2, if possible ?

edit: Is it possible to install the driver and before the required reboot fix the, I guess, xorg.conf or any other file that needs to be rewritten and than start cracking with my videocard? I am asking because i already deleted the partition so have to start all over again.
    :|
    Last edited by TheFlyingDutchMan; 02-26-2011 at 06:52 PM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast