Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ati Driver | Stream sdk 2.2 (Opencl 1.1) | CAL++ | cpyrit_calpp |

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: Ati Driver | Stream sdk 2.2 (Opencl 1.1) | CAL++ | cpyrit_calpp |

First of all, I just want to say thank you very much for this walkthrough. It is very well written and easy to follow. I have been running pyrit now for a few months and decided to reach for more performance. I am currently running an ATI 5870 with full functionality, however, I have added another card to my system and am struggling to get pyrit to recognize the second display adapter. I currently have two desktops displayed, one on each card. I have tried aticonfig --adapter=all --initial -f as well as export DISPLAY=:0, neither have worked for me. When I run pyrit list_cores, 1 cal++ is listed as well as 7 cpus and no network clients.

Can anyone offer some advice or guidance? I have scoured the internet and am at a loss.

I am currently running the newest releases of pyrit, backtrack, and the lot. python however is currently only 2.5.

Update how-to on first page.
    Report here the error, not in private.
    Thanks to all in particular ireifla.

Just burned his ISO

Thanks for the great how-to, with a lot of tweaking I finally got my system setup perfect for pyrit. I now get around 50,000PMK! My system crunches through over 600 million words in about 8 hours! Thanks again for the great step by step writeup for nEwbs like me..

Just burned his ISO

Спасибо!!! Thanks!!!

Just burned his ISO

Off:

How can you set this style?

Wink Re: Ati Driver | Stream sdk 2.2 (Opencl 1.1) | CAL++ | cpyrit_calpp |

Hi Everybody,

thanks for all the effort writing the howto, which was fairly easy to follow.

I am running a X58A-UD3R with a ATI HD 5970 and got everything up and running.

I used:

ati-driver-installer-11-1-x86.x86_64.run
    ati-stream-sdk-v2.3-lnx32
    calpp-0.87.1
    pyrit SVN as in the above howto

During install i recognized no problems so far and my benchmark

root@bt:~# pyrit benchmark
    Pyrit 0.4.0-dev (svn r288) (C) 2008-2010 Lukas Lueg http://pyrit.googlecode.com
    This code is distributed under the GNU General Public License v3+

Running benchmark (67454.5 PMKs/s)... |

Computed 67454.46 PMKs/s total.
    #1: 'CAL++ Device #1 'ATI CYPRESS'': 29192.9 PMKs/s (RTT 3.0)
    #2: 'CAL++ Device #2 'ATI CYPRESS'': 42364.6 PMKs/s (RTT 3.2)
    #3: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 478.0 PMKs/s (RTT 3.1)
    #4: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 494.4 PMKs/s (RTT 3.2)
    #5: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 435.6 PMKs/s (RTT 3.2)
    #6: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 486.6 PMKs/s (RTT 2.9)
    #7: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 449.1 PMKs/s (RTT 2.9)
    #8: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 439.2 PMKs/s (RTT 2.8)
    and selftest looks fine so far

root@bt:~# pyrit selftest
    Pyrit 0.4.0-dev (svn r288) (C) 2008-2010 Lukas Lueg http://pyrit.googlecode.com

Cores incorporated in the test:
    #1: 'CAL++ Device #1 'ATI CYPRESS''
    #2: 'CAL++ Device #2 'ATI CYPRESS''
    #3: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)'
    #4: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)'
    #5: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)'
    #6: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)'
    #7: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)'
    #8: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)'

Running selftest...

All results verified. Your installation seems OK
    However trying the test:

pyrit -e KRITSADA -i /root/phone.lst -o - passthrough | /pentest/wireless//cowpatty/cowpatty -d - -s KRITSADA -r /root/Kritsada/sniff_dump-01.cap
    results in SHUTDOWN AND REBOOT of the system at about 20 000 000 passwords.

I reduced the cap file with tshark to avoid overloading in the loop:

tshark -r /root/WPA_Handshakes/Kritsada/sniff_dump-01.pcap -R "eapol || wlan.fc.type_subtype == 0x08" -w handshake.pcap
    and another couple of handshakes but with the same result!

Help, hints or simple guesses appreciated!

Is there a possibility that the ATI driver on 64??? bit is causing the crash?

Just burned his ISO

I got an ATI mobile 5470, went through first step of how-to, everything installed fine but when I rebooted the system it won't load the display anymore, I can hear sounds in the background but the screen is just black or with white trash blinking, like it crashed or something.

I just did like in the tut,

chmod +x ati-driver-installer-11-?-x86.x86_64.run //of course I replaced ? with my version
    ./ati-driver-installer-11-?-x86.x86_64.run

finished installation

aticonfig --initial=check

and the check said "found"

So i rebooted and here I am.

Just burned his ISO

i have te same problem . hear it booting . but screen stays black .
    when wil this be fixed in the repo's so we can do apt-get install ati-driver .

Just burned his ISO

hi all, thx for the great guide but im a bit stuck with my installation and was hoping some1 could help me. The first couple of steps in this guide went with no problems but at the end i got this:

Code:
    root@bt:~/pyrit_svn/cpyrit_calpp# ./setup.py build
    running build
    running build_ext
    Building modules...
    building 'cpyrit._cpyrit_calpp' extension
    creating build
    creating build/temp.linux-i686-2.5
    gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/ati-stream-sdk-v2.3-lnx32/include -I/usr/include/python2.5 -c _cpyrit_calpp.cpp -o build/temp.linux-i686-2.5/_cpyrit_calpp.o -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DVERSION="0.4.0-dev (svn r290)"
    cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wstrict-prototypes" is valid for Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp: In function ‘int caldev_init(CALDevice*, PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:169: error: ‘CAL_DEVICE_NAME’ was not declared in this scope
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:169: error: no matching function for call to ‘cal::Device::getInfo()’
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:173: error: no matching function for call to ‘cal::Program::build(cal::Device&)’
    /usr/local/include/cal/cal.hpp:1127: note: candidates are: void cal::Program::build(const std::vector<cal::Device, std::allocator<cal::Device> >&)
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp: In function ‘PyObject* cpyrit_listDevices(PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:228: error: ‘CAL_DEVICE_NAME’ was not declared in this scope
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:228: error: no matching function for call to ‘cal::Device::getInfo()’
    error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
    root@bt:~/pyrit_svn/cpyrit_calpp# ./setup.py install --record ~/pyritcalpp.txt
    running install
    running build
    running build_ext
    Building modules...
    building 'cpyrit._cpyrit_calpp' extension
    gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -I/ati-stream-sdk-v2.3-lnx32/include -I/usr/include/python2.5 -c _cpyrit_calpp.cpp -o build/temp.linux-i686-2.5/_cpyrit_calpp.o -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -DVERSION="0.4.0-dev (svn r290)"
    cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wstrict-prototypes" is valid for Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp: In function ‘int caldev_init(CALDevice*, PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:169: error: ‘CAL_DEVICE_NAME’ was not declared in this scope
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:169: error: no matching function for call to ‘cal::Device::getInfo()’
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:173: error: no matching function for call to ‘cal::Program::build(cal::Device&)’
    /usr/local/include/cal/cal.hpp:1127: note: candidates are: void cal::Program::build(const std::vector<cal::Device, std::allocator<cal::Device> >&)
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp: In function ‘PyObject* cpyrit_listDevices(PyObject*, PyObject*)’:
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:228: error: ‘CAL_DEVICE_NAME’ was not declared in this scope
    _cpyrit_calpp.cpp:228: error: no matching function for call to ‘cal::Device::getInfo()’
    error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
    root@bt:~/pyrit_svn/cpyrit_calpp# pyrit list_cores
    Pyrit 0.4.0-dev (svn r290) (C) 2008-2010 Lukas Lueg http://pyrit.googlecode.com

The following cores seem available...
    #1:  'CPU-Core (SSE2)'
    #2:  'CPU-Core (SSE2)'
    root@bt:~/pyrit_svn/cpyrit_calpp#
    no idea what this means, if anyone knows and knows a sollution i'd be very grateful.

Just burned his ISO

Default AW: Ati Driver | Stream sdk 2.2 (Opencl 1.1) | CAL++ | cpyrit_calpp |

Hi, it works but my problem is i have 2x hd5970 4 GPU ???
    i hope you can tell me what i must change ....... THX

root@bt:~# pyrit benchmark
    Pyrit 0.4.0-dev (svn r290) (C) 2008-2010 Lukas Lueg http://pyrit.googlecode.com

Running benchmark (64000 PMKs/s)... |

Computed 64xxx PMKs/s total.
    #1: 'CAL++ Device #1 'ATI CYPRESS'': 29000 PMKs/s (RTT 3.0)
    #2: 'CAL++ Device #2 'ATI CYPRESS'': 35000 PMKs/s (RTT 3.2)
    #3: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 300 PMKs/s (RTT 3.1) .... ???????
    #4: 'CPU-Core (SSE2)': 300 PMKs/s (RTT 3.2) .... ??????? only 2 ATI CYPRESS

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast