Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: OWASP CAL9000 Project

  1. #1
    Good friend of the forums espreto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    303

    Default OWASP CAL9000 Project

    CAL9000 is a collection of web application security testing tools that complement the feature set of current web proxies and automated scanners. CAL9000 gives you the flexibility and functionality you need for more effective manual testing efforts.



    More...

    Category:OWASP CAL9000 Project - OWASP

    Regards,
    (gdb) disass m(y_br)ain

    ®

  2. #2
    Moderator firebits's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: OWASP CAL9000 Project

    Big espreto. Good idea!

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default Re: OWASP CAL9000 Project

    This tool is now available in the repo.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  4. #4
    My life is this forum thorin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,629

    Default Re: OWASP CAL9000 Project

    Did someone miss.....
    This Project has been discontinued and therefore marked by the OWASP Global Projects Committee as an Inactive one.
    This project, while still useful, is pretty much dormant and orphaned by the project lead. The OWASP Global Projects Committee (GPC) suggests looking at EnDE which is an amazing bit of JavaScript encoding/decoding goodness that came out of the OWAP SoC 2008.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

    I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

  5. #5
    Good friend of the forums espreto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    303

    Default Re: OWASP CAL9000 Project

    Quote Originally Posted by thorin View Post
    Did someone miss.....
    This Project has been discontinued and therefore marked by the OWASP Global Projects Committee as an Inactive one.
    This project, while still useful, is pretty much dormant and orphaned by the project lead. The OWASP Global Projects Committee (GPC) suggests looking at EnDE which is an amazing bit of JavaScript encoding/decoding goodness that came out of the OWAP SoC 2008.
    Right! To the extent possible, I will be available to help use this tool. I will try to get in touch with the old project to see if it is possible to continue it.
    I shall develop new plugins and correct possible bugs that are appearing.

    Agree or have any other ideas?

    Regards,
    (gdb) disass m(y_br)ain

    ®

  6. #6
    My life is this forum thorin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,629

    Default Re: OWASP CAL9000 Project

    That's excellent news espreto, let us know how it goes.

    I didn't want to discourage use or inclusion of the tool I just didn't want anyone to be surprised if it stopped working or there were compatibility problems at any point.
    I'm a compulsive post editor, you might wanna wait until my post has been online for 5-10 mins before quoting it as it will likely change.

    I know I seem harsh in some of my replies. SORRY! But if you're doing something illegal or posting something that seems to be obvious BS I'm going to call you on it.

  7. #7
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: OWASP CAL9000 Project

    Quote Originally Posted by espreto View Post
    Right! To the extent possible, I will be available to help use this tool. I will try to get in touch with the old project to see if it is possible to continue it.
    I shall develop new plugins and correct possible bugs that are appearing.

    Agree or have any other ideas?

    Regards,
    Hi espreto,

    If you want to work on it then I'd recommend getting in touch with the OWASP Global Projects Committee (global-projects-committee@lists.owasp.org).
    They may well allow you to take over this project. They've been very helpful when I've dealt with them.

    Psiinon

  8. #8
    Good friend of the forums espreto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    303

    Default Re: OWASP CAL9000 Project

    Quote Originally Posted by psiinon View Post
    Hi espreto,

    If you want to work on it then I'd recommend getting in touch with the OWASP Global Projects Committee (global-projects-committee@lists.owasp.org).
    They may well allow you to take over this project. They've been very helpful when I've dealt with them.

    Psiinon
    Hi psiinon,

    Thanks for the tip, I'll contact them! Thanks again!

    Regards,
    (gdb) disass m(y_br)ain

    ®

Similar Threads

  1. Help me with my project
    By kenz13eck in forum OLD Newbie Area
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 09:36 PM
  2. [C(++)] Project Programming Help
    By hitthemlow in forum OLD Programming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 05:27 AM
  3. Networking project
    By Upsman in forum OLD General IT Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 05:48 PM
  4. Need Name for a project
    By Irongeek in forum OLD General IT Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 08:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •