Hi everyone, I'd like start introducing myself I'm terribly sorry if this is a double post, yet I couldn't find anything relating to this netbook based on 'backtrack 4'. I have just recently seen the basics of Backtracks capability and willing to start from fresh by basics. I'd like someone to verify that this netbook works 'out the box'. I've yet have no experience in UNIX os as well as Backtrack, hopefully I'm looking forward to buy this laptop hopefully if we get a good result and will start learning Backtrack.

I've seen this eeepc really interesting, these are the specifications shown below:

CPU & Chipset: Intel Atom D525 1.8GHz + ION2
Memory: DDR3 2GB
Wireless: 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
Display: Glare 12.1" WXGA(1366x768)
Hybrid Storage: 250GB HDD
Graphics Card: NVIDIA ION 2 with Optimus technology
Battery: 6 cells 5200mAh 57W/h (up to 7hrs)
Input: HDMI port + VGA Port

(I've heard there are different models and they additionally have):

Input: 2 x USB 3.0 ports
Input: USB 2.0 Sleep’n'Charge port
only for $500~

All I just want to know if this netbook works well with injecting and monitoring, because I've heard laptops/netbooks have issues running on this os, and yet there will be further actions that will be taken for patch and drivers I suppose.

I'm just trying to get myself ready, anyone that can lead me to what I need to know. The things I really want to know is:
*How to install drivers (do i need to compile it my own?)
*How to configure (tune & adjust)
*If I have problem with the laptop (Wireless/system not detecting or not injecting, is there another option the USB Wireless Dongle?)

if anyone could briefly state those I would be really appreciated, and would motivate me for more interest. Thank you.

Thank you again, I will try my best to use the search tool and google believe me I couldn't find anything relating to backtrack 4 for this netbook.

regards.