Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Yersinia freezes!????

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default Yersinia freezes!????

    I was wondering if anyone can give me some help with yersinia? I am having an issue getting it to run in interactive mode. After executing the command(yersinia -I) my screen freezes at the detecting interface screen?

    Can anyone provide me some guidance on how to get yersinia to work properly. I am running BT4 final in a VM.

    I look forward to hearing your suggestions!

  2. #2
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default AW: Yersinia freezes!????


  3. #3
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: AW: Yersinia freezes!????

    Quote Originally Posted by macrosap View Post

    Uhm after quick check seems work fine in my place.

    Please, can provide to me:
    kernel version (uname -r)
    network device information (lspci/lsusb)
    modules (lsmod)

    Thanks.

    E.
    Last edited by emgent; 10-06-2010 at 01:59 PM.

  4. #4
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default AW: Re: AW: Yersinia freezes!????

    Quote Originally Posted by emgent View Post
    Uhm after quick check seems work fine in my place.

    Please, can provide to me:
    kernel version (uname -r)
    network device information (lspci/lsusb)
    modules (lsmod)

    Thanks.

    E.
    Still the same. ( after kernel update)

    http://pastebin.com/pQtY757a

    Thanks again.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    8,012

    Default Re: AW: Re: AW: Yersinia freezes!????

    I believe this may be a problem because you are using Virtual Machines.
    Emgent, me and another dev, tested this but could not create a problem like this.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

  6. #6
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: AW: Re: AW: Yersinia freezes!????

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel-Amael View Post
    I believe this may be a problem because you are using Virtual Machines.
    Emgent, me and another dev, tested this but could not create a problem like this.
    i use installed bt4.Its not vbox or vmware.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: Yersinia freezes!????

    Quote Originally Posted by t3rr0rbyt3 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can give me some help with yersinia? I am having an issue getting it to run in interactive mode. After executing the command(yersinia -I) my screen freezes at the detecting interface screen?

    Can anyone provide me some guidance on how to get yersinia to work properly. I am running BT4 final in a VM.

    I look forward to hearing your suggestions!


    Thansk for this report, i will investigate for fix and generate a package update.


    E.

Similar Threads

  1. Yersinia DTP packets
    By syrushcw in forum OLD Pentesting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. PC freezes during BT4 boot
    By trabs in forum OLD BackTrack 4 General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 12:39 PM
  3. Someone with experience with Yersinia?
    By The Dan in forum OLD Pentesting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:51 PM
  4. BT2 freezes.
    By Telepot in forum OLD BackTrack v2.0 Final
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 07:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •