Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

Default Re: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

A suggestion
    it will be nice to handle multiple wordlist(DIRECTORY) files to cracking WAP
    Thanks

I have tested this script, and it most certainly works. I have found that when dealing with above ordinary networks though, especially those with mac address filtering, it requiers a manual crack process, which all in all is a little better.

There is one suggestion I had though and I cannot remember if I put it forward to you, g0tm1lk.

The suggestion was automation of the Airolib and/or cowpaty PMK generation. For instance implimenting in automated script you tutorial on the comparisons of Airolib/Cowpaty, which were also a fantastic tutorial for those getting into PW cracking who do not have high boosted machines or have opted for the non use of graphical driverfs.

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

going to test...
    Wiffy-Auto-Cracker - was the best thing that ever happen to me. :) Wo0oT :)
    AWUSO36H_500mW_5dBi Antenna

Quote Originally Posted by muminrz View Post
    A suggestion
    it will be nice to handle multiple wordlist(DIRECTORY) files to cracking WAP
    Thanks
    This idea has been in the "ideas/wish list" for a while now...Ive started work on it for v0.2
    Hold tight

Quote Originally Posted by RexBudman View Post
    I have tested this script, and it most certainly works. I have found that when dealing with above ordinary networks though, especially those with mac address filtering, it requiers a manual crack process, which all in all is a little better.

There is one suggestion I had though and I cannot remember if I put it forward to you, g0tm1lk.

The suggestion was automation of the Airolib and/or cowpaty PMK generation. For instance implimenting in automated script you tutorial on the comparisons of Airolib/Cowpaty, which were also a fantastic tutorial for those getting into PW cracking who do not have high boosted machines or have opted for the non use of graphical driverfs.
    Thats a idea to add in, "Clone MAC address of clients" instead of just faking it to a random/set MAC - that then would help out with MAC address filtering, Ill see what I can do for v0.2

For the record, I dont think you did (or I dont remember) ask about PMK. This has been on the ideas/wish list" for a while now too.
    The problem is - to create rainbow tables - you still need a powerful PC to create them (just like doing dictionary attacks!).
    You can spend all that time to create them - then run the attack - and its still not in there, however running a dictionary attack you *may* get lucky and find the password half way though the wordlist...
    Yes - you can create them on another PC (quicker?) - and keep re-using them (but ONLY for THAT SSID).
    Short answer: I need to do a bit of testing/benchmarking/timing on wordlists vs rainbow tables (on a bigger scale than my other tut!)

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    going to test...
    Let me know how it goes for you
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by g0tmi1k View Post
    Let me know how it goes for you
    benchmarking doesn't show after capturing handshake, and when doing WEP, it doesn't activate aircrack-ng, instead it just goes through all the possible attacks. The first attack goes through fine (the basic 1), though it collects IV's (#DATA) but then it doesn't start aircrack-ng, instead it goes onto the next attack.

Since you have implemented my idea feature (CTRL+C), maybe some how you can add this between the attacks.

Let the first attack go through as normal, but instead give it way more time to collect the data packets (20k) THEN make it start aircrack-ng, if crack fails (doubt it) prompt a message to ask the user to move on to the next attack etc.. else end script. DONE
    Wiffy-Auto-Cracker - was the best thing that ever happen to me. :) Wo0oT :)
    AWUSO36H_500mW_5dBi Antenna

Really impressive work g0tm1lk!

Keep up the good work

May i come with a suggestion for the next update? Since im no good att scriptning i ask otherwise i would help you with the code.

Before aircrack-ng start cant you have like -word <which wordlist u want to use> so i can specify a sourceway other than the wpa.txt wordfile in the wordlist folder that comes with backtrack.

Shouldnt be to hard right?
    Last edited by Kungen; 10-20-2010 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by g0tmi1k View Post
    Watch video on-line: http://g0tm1ik.blip.tv/file/4108992
    Download video: http://www.mediafire.com/?njr1muu8bxl9oe9
    Download Script (wiffy.sh): http://www.mediafire.com/?nmu7mixhis1u8km

What is this?
    A bash script to automate cracking WiFi networks! Supports WEP (Client & Client-less), WPA/WPA2, MAC filtering and hidden SSID with the option of connecting afterwards.

How does it work?
    > Scans for wireless networks and saves gathered data
    > Configures the attacker's wireless card
    > Tries to detect currently connected clients
    > Starts to capture data
    > Depending on encryption on the wireless network - starts different attacks
    > Once enough 'essential' data has been collected starts to crack the WiFi key
    > Optional: Connect to network with the clients MAC (For MAC Filtering) and WiFi Key

What do I need?

> The bash file, wiffy.sh (37.24 KB, SHA1:49f7a930120544a6cec11171abe500f7042ba49d)
    > A wireless card --- that supports monitor mode
    > Dictionaries/Word-lists ---If you're wanting to crack WPA/WPA2
    > aircrack-ng suite, macchanger --- All on BackTrack!> Optional: Subversion

How do I use it?
    1.) Either edit wiffy.sh or specify, via command line, your interface. (You can view your interfaces via ifconfig and use kate to edit.)
    2.) If an ESSID or BSSID wasn't set via command line, select which is YOUR network
    3.) Wait...
    4.) ...Game over. (=

Commands:
    Code:
    bash wiffy.sh 1 clear kate wiffy.sh iwconfig bash wiffy.sh -? clear bash wiffy.sh -v -e g0tmi1k -x bash wiffy.sh -x -e g0tmi1k -V  ipconfig /all  bash wiffy.sh -m dos -c [MAC] -v 2  192.168.1.1 google.com g0tmi1k.blogspot.com

Troubleshooting

• WEP
      • Didn't detect my client
        • Add it in manually
        • Re-run the script

• IV's do not increase
        • DeAuth didn't work --- Client using Windows 7?
        • Use a different router/client
    • WPA
      • You can ONLY crack WPA/WPA2 when:
        • The ESSID is known
        • The WiFi key is in the word-list
        • There is a connected client
    • Doesn't detect any/my wireless network
      • Don't run from a virtual machine
      • Driver issue - Use a different WiFi device
      • Re-run the script
      • You're too close/far away
      • Unplug WiFi device, wait, replug
    • "Extras" doesn't work
      • Network doesn't have a DHCP server
    • Slow
      • Re-run the script
      • Try a different attack... manually!
    • ... still not working correctly?
      • Re run with Diagnostics mode enabled (-d)
      • Make a note of the setup (Hardware, versions etc)
      • Get in touch!

Notes:

• Tested in BackTrack 4 (R1).
    • It's worth doing this "manually" (without the script) before using this, so you have an idea of what's happening, and why. The script is only meant to save time.
    • I'm running BackTrack 4 R1 in VM, The target is running Windows 7 Ultimate (fully up-to-date 2010-09-11), with firewall enabled, no AV and with UAC enabled (Windows 7 Default)

Song: Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand (O-God Remix)& The Prodigy - Out of Space
    Video length: 6:59
    Capture length: 45:07

Blog Post: http://g0tmi1k.blogspot.com/2010/09/scriptvideo-wiffy-v01.html
    Forum Post: http://www.backtrack-linux.org/forum...fy-v0-1-a.html

~g0tmi1k
    first off great script! works well for what I've done with it.

However....
    A. It didn't work breaking WEP with no clients attached. (I know doing it manually does,and I tried it on 4 different networks all with different routers, I may have missed something, was it supposed to be able to to do this?)
    B. The WPA part worked, perhaps you might consider integrating it with pyrit instead of just using aircrack?
    Thats all! Thanks so much!

Just burned his ISO

First of all thx for the script, but I have a small issue to talk about.
    I find no way to save the CAP after a WPA attack.
    I always see the tmp file of it ( /tmp/wiffy.handshake) and the message move cap to /where/i/told/it
    but the folder is empty in any way? did you have any Idea for me?
    so I try to edit the default settings into wiffy.sh
    keepCAP="true"
    outputCAP="/what/else/"
    then the folder what exists and after the run of the script the folder else would be created BUT nothing inside!
    I also try to set i by run:
    sh wiffy.sh -k -o /what/else/

so where is my misstake? thanks for your answer

ps: I use Wiffy #28

Just burned his ISO

Default AW: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

I always see the tmp file of it ( /tmp/wiffy.handshake) and the message move cap to /where/i/told/it
    keepCAP="true"
    outputCAP="/what/else/"
    then the folder what exists and after the run of the script the folder else would be created BUT nothing inside!

Default Re: AW: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    benchmarking doesn't show after capturing handshake, and when doing WEP, it doesn't activate aircrack-ng, instead it just goes through all the possible attacks. The first attack goes through fine (the basic 1), though it collects IV's (#DATA) but then it doesn't start aircrack-ng, instead it goes onto the next attack.

Since you have implemented my idea feature (CTRL+C), maybe some how you can add this between the attacks.

Let the first attack go through as normal, but instead give it way more time to collect the data packets (20k) THEN make it start aircrack-ng, if crack fails (doubt it) prompt a message to ask the user to move on to the next attack etc.. else end script. DONE
    You can't benchmark WEP. WPA/WPA2 ONLY.
    When you say it didn't show, did you enable benchmarking?

Yes, Thanks for pointing out the WEP bug - it will be fix in v0.2. (I've been working on that at the mo, hence the delay.)
    I may go back and update v0.1 if I get the time/remember.

I think I've already done what you said about CTRL+C. You can press that during an WEP attack, to skip a WEP attack method.

How much time would you like to wait? At the mo, its set to:
    Code:
    timeWEP="15"             # How long to wait for WEP attacks (e.g. 15 Seconds)
    So it has 15 seconds to capture "100" IVs, if it doesn't - it moves on to the next attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen View Post
    Really impressive work g0tm1lk!

Keep up the good work

May i come with a suggestion for the next update? Since im no good att scriptning i ask otherwise i would help you with the code.

Before aircrack-ng start cant you have like -word <which wordlist u want to use> so i can specify a sourceway other than the wpa.txt wordfile in the wordlist folder that comes with backtrack.

Shouldnt be to hard right?
    Thanks for the thanks! (=

Yes, this is already done. You can either edit wiffy.sh
    Code:
    wordlist="/pentest/passwords/wordlists/wpa.txt"
    OR you can start wiffy with
    Code:
    bash wiffy.sh -i wlan1 -e Linksys -w /path/to/wordlists.txt -x -v
    *NOTE THE "-w" bit

Quote Originally Posted by Nazagul View Post
    first off great script! works well for what I've done with it.

However....
    A. It didn't work breaking WEP with no clients attached. (I know doing it manually does,and I tried it on 4 different networks all with different routers, I may have missed something, was it supposed to be able to to do this?)
    B. The WPA part worked, perhaps you might consider integrating it with pyrit instead of just using aircrack?
    Thats all! Thanks so much!
    Thanks for the thanks!
    A.) When you did it manually, did it work? Personally I've found that I can't attack if there isn't a client connected (using wiffy and doing it by hand )
    B.) Yes, its on the to-do list. I may do it for v0.2/v0.3. Just need the code to code it

Quote Originally Posted by wikrie View Post
    keepCAP="true"
    outputCAP="/what/else/"

Does the folder exist? If it doesn't could you create it before you run wiffy?
    Try and run it with "-v", see if it says "Moving handshake".
    Does aircrack-ng start to try and crack the handshake?
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast