Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

Default Re: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

Will Wiffy0.2 have Airolib+Aircrack-ng automation as per your tutorial comparing Aircrack-ng to Cowpatty.

I remember you mentioned something in regards to using pyrit, which is awesome.

I hope this script comes out soon, as your scripts are always good fun. Looking at the code really teaches you a thing or two in the long run in terms of manual implimentation.

I would say that your method on using imported Database's to quicken the process of a WPA crack, and having that implimented into Wiffy, would be nothing short of fantastic!

Just burned his ISO

Quote Originally Posted by vmicovic View Post
    first hello everybody!
    And special hello to g0tm1lk.

I saw on gotmilk blog scripts which he make, and i can just say that script kiddies will idolize him!

i have just one question, when i was trying to hijack my home wpa2 security, "wiffy" alla ways say:
    "wifi key not in worldlist"
    but i enter ONLY that wpa2 password in list and he cannot find.

So, g0tm1lk, what you think where am i wrong or what?

p.s: sorry for bad English

I found what was the problem, in folder name i was have space and script did won`t to read dict.
    Now he work great.

sweet tool. good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    2. Yes, thats understandable. Why not just add an option to run (All) Attacks.. or better yet could this attack be at the first of the list.. for my Halloween treat lol
    never the less, we still have CTRL-C between the attacks.. (this isn't a biggie, so don't rush into it, just my 2 cents..)
    It does run all the attacks? Just one after each other... Or do you want to do them all at once?! *I haven't tired doing that yet!*
    Sorry, as that attack hasn't work for me - it's at the bottom of the list. *wiffy's wep attacks is in successful order I've found*
    I'm not fully sure what you mean/wanting - but if you add another 2 cents - I might get you

Quote Originally Posted by vmicovic View Post
    first hello everybody!
    And special hello to g0tm1lk.

I saw on gotmilk blog scripts which he make, and i can just say that script kiddies will idolize him!

i have just one question, when i was trying to hijack my home wpa2 security, "wiffy" alla ways say:
    "wifi key not in worldlist"
    but i enter ONLY that wpa2 password in list and he cannot find.

So, g0tm1lk, what you think where am i wrong or what?

p.s: sorry for bad English
    Hello! (=
    Nothing I made is meant for "them". I've simply done what Ive done for the coding challenge, then I'm just giving my "finding" back to the communiaty

Try having another word then? Or add it to another wordlist.

Quote Originally Posted by airfr8dog View Post
    Greets:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but what is the name of the stats window app you have on your desktop in the wiffy vid?

Thanks!
    conky. Comes with backtrack (= I edited my theme a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cseven View Post
    Conky
    apt-get install conky-backtrack
    Thanks for the helping hand!
    apt-get install conky - default
    apt-get install conky - backtrack modded version.

Quote Originally Posted by RexBudman View Post
    Will Wiffy0.2 have Airolib+Aircrack-ng automation as per your tutorial comparing Aircrack-ng to Cowpatty.

I remember you mentioned something in regards to using pyrit, which is awesome.

I hope this script comes out soon, as your scripts are always good fun. Looking at the code really teaches you a thing or two in the long run in terms of manual implimentation.

I would say that your method on using imported Database's to quicken the process of a WPA crack, and having that implimented into Wiffy, would be nothing short of fantastic!
    Thanks for the thanks!
    Im currently working on wiffy v0.2. AT THE MO (more *might* be added later):
    > Added: AP-Less attack /Clone AP mode
    > Added: cowpatty & pyrit support to crack WPA
    > Added: crunch (brute forcing WPA! Supports a few default SSID)
    > Added: Folder support of wordlists (multiple wordlists)
    > Fixed bugs (benchmark, cleanUp , install, Update, WPA, and a couple more...)
    > Updated: Benchmark
    > Updated: Bypass method for MAC filtering
    > Updated: Database usage (Checking, reading and updating)
    > Updated: Internal working & Output
    > Updated: WEP attacks
    ...I'm sure there is more too (Its been a long day)!

Yes using (and creating) hashs/rainbow tables (as in airolib), is something I want to add. Just not sure when. )=
    Pyrit has already been added. (=
    I'm going to do a beta release of wiffy v0.2... When its ready (which should be very soon), if you get in touch with a method of getting in contact Ill send you a copy of it (as its going to need 'some' testing ). When its ready, I'll post a reply/twitter post about it.

The main reason why I started wiffy was kinda the same reason - to learn. It's self teaching me. The challenge of coding/creating it! (= Just...how much can you automate!

Thanks for the thanks & feedback! It does go along way with the creation of it
    Last edited by g0tmi1k; 11-03-2010 at 10:31 PM.
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

I do agree, and thankyou for the response.

Wow! so many updates and features going into the script! You must run yourself ragged my friend.

If I am online during the weekend I will try to make contact with you if you need a tester.

=)

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by g0tmi1k View Post
    It does run all the attacks? Just one after each other... Or do you want to do them all at once?! *I haven't tired doing that yet!*
    Sorry, as that attack hasn't work for me - it's at the bottom of the list. *wiffy's wep attacks is in successful order I've found*
    I'm not fully sure what you mean/wanting - but if you add another 2 cents - I might get you
    Sorry,
    I was trying to say, "IF" you were to add a prompt option for a user to choose an attack, one of those options could be:

--------------------------+
    Choose an Attack from list: |
    1.Chop Chop
    2.Interactive
    3.Fragment
    4.etc..
    5.ALL (Attacks 1-5) - This could be In order 1 after another, or this could be "your" idea to use all attacks at once... but i dont know.

Get it?
    Wiffy-Auto-Cracker - was the best thing that ever happen to me. :) Wo0oT :)
    AWUSO36H_500mW_5dBi Antenna

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    Sorry,
    I was trying to say, "IF" you were to add a prompt option for a user to choose an attack, one of those options could be:

Choose an Attack from list: |
    1.Chop Chop
    2.Interactive
    3.Fragment
    4.etc..
    5.ALL (Attacks 1-5) - This could be In order 1 after another, or this could be "your" idea to use all attacks at once... but i dont know.

Get it?
    I get it (=
    I don't think this will make for the release of v0.2 - but I'm sure I'll add it in at a later date!
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

If anyone like to give a hand with testing/trying wiffy v0.2, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send a copy out
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

If anyone like to give a hand with testing/trying wiffy v0.2, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send a copy out
    if you don't mind you can send me, kataibrengsek@yahoo.com
    n i also want to ask you about the file (WPA handshake). i've already got the wpa handshake, but i couldn't find the file, cause i already waited the cracking almost a half of day, but it couldn't find the password, let see if i want to continuing cracking the WPA, how to do it? tks

Quote Originally Posted by kataibrengsek View Post
    if you don't mind you can send me, kataibrengsek@yahoo.com
    n i also want to ask you about the file (WPA handshake). i've already got the wpa handshake, but i couldn't find the file, cause i already waited the cracking almost a half of day, but it couldn't find the password, let see if i want to continuing cracking the WPA, how to do it? tks
    FAIL.

He ask you to PM with it.

What "file" are you looking for?!?!?!?!
    To "continuing" cracking - you leave it going. May take a day, a week, a month or even....a YEAR!

Just burned his ISO

Picked up my AWUS036NH less than an hour ago, inserted the driver and ifup:ed the interface. Evaluating the script right now. Thank you.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast