Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: AW: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

Quote Originally Posted by g0tmi1k View Post
    Does the folder exist? If it doesn't could you create it before you run wiffy?
    Try and run it with "-v", see if it says "Moving handshake".
    Does aircrack-ng start to try and crack the handshake?
    Hi GOTMILK,

so I test this a little bit, and here my feedback!
    If the folder exists or not doesn't mather, if the folder doesn't exist the script will create it by itself.
    I run the script with -v and it says moving handshake /to/my/place/
    at this point it will create the folder if the folder doesn't exists, but still no CAP inside.
    aircrack try to start, just take 1 sek and say password not in list!
    My suggestion, it has something to do with the bssid. Because I try to set my Wlan to an absolut standard name, i called it "homelan", and look then it works.
    Then I try some other name with space inside or maybe a "!" and then the error comes up again!
    So my opinion is, it depense to the BSSID and the used signs? Also a BSSID witch will not work is a BSSID with a "ß" inside! And at this point it isn't a WPA2 it is a WEP and it told me Denied reason 12 AP not visable or wrong BSSID!

SO my Question is it possible to change the steps of the script from BSSID to ESSID ?
    I think then it will be solved! and if I try some chinise signs it will still work because the ESSID is still some Numbers!

ps: sorry for my bad english, I comes from germany ^^, hope you can read this

Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar

You can't benchmark WEP. WPA/WPA2 ONLY.
    When you say it didn't show, did you enable benchmarking?

Yes, Thanks for pointing out the WEP bug - it will be fix in v0.2. (I've been working on that at the mo, hence the delay.)
    I may go back and update v0.1 if I get the time/remember.

I think I've already done what you said about CTRL+C. You can press that during an WEP attack, to skip a WEP attack method.

How much time would you like to wait? At the mo, its set to:
    Code:
    timeWEP="15"             # How long to wait for WEP attacks (e.g. 15 Seconds)
    So it has 15 seconds to capture "100" IVs, if it doesn't - it moves on to the next attack.
    nice to see you back g0tmi1k.

But I was trying to say, after it captures the handshake when doing WPA (not wep) benchmark doesn't show even when enabled. Sorry about the run on sentence... "benchmarking doesn't show after capturing handshake, and when doing WEP"

PS- I come to find out that:
    Code:
    elif [ "$1" == "Interactive" ] ; then
             display action "Attack ($1): $client"
             action "Interactive" "aireplay-ng --interactive -b $3 -c FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF -h $4 -T 1 -p 0841 -F $monitorInterface" "true" "0|195|5" &
             sleep 1
             return 0
    Is more effective, then the other attacks (well for me it is). So I basically made this the first attack in the list, then the others follows if this one fails, and it hasn't.

In the next update, could you make this change permanent ?
    thanks..
    Last edited by Eatme; 10-26-2010 at 05:21 AM.
    Wiffy-Auto-Cracker - was the best thing that ever happen to me. :) Wo0oT :)
    AWUSO36H_500mW_5dBi Antenna

Quote Originally Posted by wikrie View Post
    Hi GOTMILK,

so I test this a little bit, and here my feedback!
    If the folder exists or not doesn't mather, if the folder doesn't exist the script will create it by itself.
    I run the script with -v and it says moving handshake /to/my/place/
    at this point it will create the folder if the folder doesn't exists, but still no CAP inside.
    aircrack try to start, just take 1 sek and say password not in list!
    My suggestion, it has something to do with the bssid. Because I try to set my Wlan to an absolut standard name, i called it "homelan", and look then it works.
    Then I try some other name with space inside or maybe a "!" and then the error comes up again!
    So my opinion is, it depense to the BSSID and the used signs? Also a BSSID witch will not work is a BSSID with a "ß" inside! And at this point it isn't a WPA2 it is a WEP and it told me Denied reason 12 AP not visable or wrong BSSID!

SO my Question is it possible to change the steps of the script from BSSID to ESSID ?
    I think then it will be solved! and if I try some chinise signs it will still work because the ESSID is still some Numbers!

ps: sorry for my bad english, I comes from germany ^^, hope you can read this
    Okay, Yes. If the ESSID (I think your getting confused with BSSID), isn't A-Z/0-9 - it *might* not be able to move the cap. Thanks for testng and pointing this out, I'll see if I can come up with a fix for v0.2. (=
    A temp fix, would be to
    Code:
    FIND: moveCap "$essid"
    REPLACE: moveCap "$bssid"
    *not sure if that will work with v0.1, as I've only got v0.2 on this machine at the mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    nice to see you back g0tmi1k.

But I was trying to say, after it captures the handshake when doing WPA (not wep) benchmark doesn't show even when enabled. Sorry about the run on sentence... "benchmarking doesn't show after capturing handshake, and when doing WEP"

PS- I come to find out that:
    Code:
    elif [ "$1" == "Interactive" ] ; then
    display action "Attack ($1): $client"
    action "Interactive" "aireplay-ng --interactive -b $3 -c FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF -h $4 -T 1 -p 0841 -F $monitorInterface" "true" "0|195|5" &
    sleep 1
    return 0
    Is more effective, then the other attacks (well for me it is). So I basically made this the first attack in the list, then the others follows if this one fails, and it hasn't.

In the next update, could you make this change permanent ?
    thanks..
    Thanks eatme!
    I'll look into benchmarking as well. See what's what. Thanks for bringing it up!

I haven't really used that attack too much (the other work before it has a chance to work/run ) - Next time I'm in my lab, Ill have a play about.
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

1.X out the benchmarking issue, its working fine now... I dont know what happen, but it works fine for me.. Also great job on the new ETA scrolling... love it.

2.Yea maybe so, but all other attacks fail with me idk why , but Interactive works flawlessly. Maybe a option to choose which attack to do instead of going through them all ?

Default Re: [Script] [Video] wiffy (v0.1)

I scripted awhile ago for private use, yours takes the cake . Skiddies will love this, Hence I kept mine private.
    Where is the any key ???

Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    1.X out the benchmarking issue, its working fine now... I dont know what happen, but it works fine for me.. Also great job on the new ETA scrolling... love it.

2.Yea maybe so, but all other attacks fail with me idk why , but Interactive works flawlessly. Maybe a option to choose which attack to do instead of going through them all ?
    1.) Okay. *Removes it from the list* --- thats one less thing to do!
    2.) I was hoping that wiffy can be "automate" as much as possible, therefore not wanting users to interact with it. I'll add it to the "todo" list, see what I can do about it...
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

1.) Okay. *Removes it from the list* --- thats one less thing to do!
    2.) I was hoping that wiffy can be "automate" as much as possible, therefore not wanting users to interact with it. I'll add it to the "todo" list, see what I can do about it...
    2. Yes, thats understandable. Why not just add an option to run (All) Attacks.. or better yet could this attack be at the first of the list.. for my Halloween treat lol
    never the less, we still have CTRL-C between the attacks.. (this isn't a biggie, so don't rush into it, just my 2 cents..)

Just burned his ISO

first hello everybody!
    And special hello to g0tm1lk.

I saw on gotmilk blog scripts which he make, and i can just say that script kiddies will idolize him!

i have just one question, when i was trying to hijack my home wpa2 security, "wiffy" alla ways say:
    "wifi key not in worldlist"
    but i enter ONLY that wpa2 password in list and he cannot find.

So, g0tm1lk, what you think where am i wrong or what?

p.s: sorry for bad English

Just burned his ISO

Greets:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but what is the name of the stats window app you have on your desktop in the wiffy vid?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by airfr8dog View Post
    Greets:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but what is the name of the stats window app you have on your desktop in the wiffy vid?

Thanks!
    Conky
    apt-get install conky-backtrack

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast