Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Using Fast-Track Mass Client Non Local, NAT

Just burned his ISO

Default Using Fast-Track Mass Client Non Local, NAT

Ok, so I basically want to be able to have anyone anywhere connect to my webserver that fast track sets up and get in that way. I am behind a router so am NATing, I went and configured the router so that you could connect to the webserver externally from any computer but as far as the exploits, they still try to connect to my local ip back from that external such as 192.168.x.x

How would I make them use my external?

Developer

Default Re: Using Fast-Track Mass Client Non Local, NAT

Since this is Linux 101 and there is no real security related use for you doing this, I kinda doubt you will get much help here.

Just burned his ISO

My reasoning here is that im on vacation and want to play with my Box at home but cant because im behind a router. Plus your not always going to be on the network you pentest, my college professor done of site pentesting although very rarely he still did it once and a while. But the same goes for meterpreter backdoors and such, its all local.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

This thread went from dumb to dumber.
    If you are on vacation then enjoy it.

I apologize for speaking out of place to a mod but this is a pentesting forum, not a what are you doing with this information forum... why is it a surprise to you that people are doing things that are like attacks? and non legal things? because that's what pentesting is all about? discovering and testing things that people can do to you from outside your network or in? its just stupid the way that other legit people have to read the shit talking from senior members who think it is their job to keep people out of jail.... people are going to do stupid things with this OS no matter what... your just preventing SOME of the legit people from learning, by trying to prevent the inevitable.... lock, ban me, I don't care, this forum has become of no help except for this g0tm1lk guy... he posts videos of illegal things on his own networks all the time but since its on his own network its not illegal... but the actions themselves are things people get told off for asking about in the forums... not putting off a very professional vibe here Archangel

Quote Originally Posted by Krytical View Post
    I apologize for speaking out of place to a mod but this is a pentesting forum, not a what are you doing with this information forum... why is it a surprise to you that people are doing things that are like attacks? and non legal things? because that's what pentesting is all about? discovering and testing things that people can do to you from outside your network or in? its just stupid the way that other legit people have to read the shit talking from senior members who think it is their job to keep people out of jail.... people are going to do stupid things with this OS no matter what... your just preventing SOME of the legit people from learning, by trying to prevent the inevitable.... lock, ban me, I don't care, this forum has become of no help except for this g0tm1lk guy... he posts videos of illegal things on his own networks all the time but since its on his own network its not illegal... but the actions themselves are things people get told off for asking about in the forums... not putting off a very professional vibe here Archangel
    This is your second post in which I will tell you again. This is a Backtrack related forum and a Security/Pentest related forum. It's not an Illegal Hax0r forum. He just registered, has 4 posts and doesn't know the basics of doing some forwarding.
    And by the question he asked it's obvious he wants to do something illegal, which we do not support here if you read the forum rules.
    Ah and by the way this guy doesn't even know how to use search button in this forum, because there is an answere on how to do that.
    Back|track giving machine guns to monkeys since 2007 !

Do not read the Wiki, most your questions will not be answered there !
    Do not take a look at the: Forum Rules !

why? can he not be trying to do some legal pen-testing? but still just very new? and ignorant on forum etiquette? if that's the case and I was him, I wouldn't want to come back or learn anything from here...

there is a video posted on these forums with this at the end, I think it says enough, but still told the info...

why is more inspection into peoples motives required?

How can I explain this to you .... It's like giving a 9 year old boy a car to drive. He will get killed.
    And if you are very new you don't come with questions "How do I do this over the internet", all the things you need to know are here if you just use search. And someone who want's to learn things from this forum begins by doing them in their own LAN.
    No offense but I expected more from a junior member.

I'm over at my friends house all the time and me and him are both learning backtrack, and I am constantly trying to get the mass client side attack to work from his house, he doesn't have a pc that can run VMware... so i've been trying to find the answer in these threads, but all I keep seeing is senior members keeping back information from people due to motives... warn people that what they are asking about if used on machines other than theirs that it is illegal... otherwise your just keeping information back from people trying to learn, for good or bad you truly never know... seriously... I know all about port forwarding but something in the mass client side attack sets everything to the local ip, and im not @ backtrack at the moment so I don't recall which window but just says connect to "ip" manually for some exploit example "Nc ip 5500" but then from inside my network at home, it goes crazy on the exploits... now you can question my motives all you like but no matter what you come to on your own, I'm not doing anything illegal... will I be shunned for asking the same questions? and rank means nothing... for someone acting high and mighty...

1. Than you don't know all about port forwarding if it doesn't work.
    2. If hes PC can't run VMware tell your friend to come by your house and run VMware on your pc or even try VirtualBox.
    3. If you use something like Fast-Track over the internet it will leave tons of logs and your ISP will see them, you could get into trouble, if not you than youre friend from which you perform these attacks. And thats why we don't give such information.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast