Thread: Fast-Track Autopwn Automation problem

Default Fast-Track Autopwn Automation problem

I am having a problem with the Fast-Track Autopwn Automation. Everything appears to be working until the final steps, while "Waiting on n launched modules. My target is an old Exchange 5.5 server. Typically a bunch of sessions will have opened from the Autopwn script, but the script will endlessly display "Waiting on launched modules" without ever completing and without displaying the sessions menu at the end. This was not a problem using Backtrack 4 pre-release, which was able to reliably open multiple sessions to my target machine. Now that I am using Backtrack 4 final, this has been a problem every time I try the attack. I tried Fast-Track updates, with no change. Everything else seems to be working great in this distro.

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Default Re: Fast-Track Autopwn Automation problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bob3Rocks View Post
    I am having a problem with the Fast-Track Autopwn Automation. Everything appears to be working until the final steps, while "Waiting on n launched modules. My target is an old Exchange 5.5 server. Typically a bunch of sessions will have opened from the Autopwn script, but the script will endlessly display "Waiting on launched modules" without ever completing and without displaying the sessions menu at the end. This was not a problem using Backtrack 4 pre-release, which was able to reliably open multiple sessions to my target machine. Now that I am using Backtrack 4 final, this has been a problem every time I try the attack. I tried Fast-Track updates, with no change. Everything else seems to be working great in this distro.
    Not a bug. Moved.

Default Re: Fast-Track Autopwn Automation problem

Hey Bob3Rocks,
    I had and am having the same issue. Mine ran for 8 hrs and was still waiting on modules to finish. What I ended up doing was giving it a ctrl c and then shortly after I was shown the open sessions. I had done a crtl c the other day and it would just kill the process and not show the sessions so I am not sure at what point would be good to terminate the process, you will have to experiment with it. One of the main things I was looking for was the actual "exploit" that was used to gain the session but found that with the current version of Fast Track it does not show the exploit that was used along with the session info.
    This is not in anyway a fix to the problem but more of a work around.

M