Thread: RT2500 No Injection?

Default RT2500 No Injection?

im trying to get my belkin usb wireless adapater to detect networks but its not finding anything under BT so when i load airoscript to scan it picks up nothing even with kismet.

any suggestions?

Just burned his ISO

I I'm having the same problem with a dwl-g122. The card is recognized but when I scan it doesn't see any access point I have setup.

Just burned his ISO

Any one have any answer at all?

What have you tried so far...
    airoscript and kismet dont work "as is" you need to enter some information.

Post what you did so far... if your lost with these questions, please search the forum.
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"]Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Just burned his ISO

Well I have gotten airoscript to recognize the dwl-g122 that isn't the problem. first off it only sees one maybe two wireless router. It does not see the one in my house I am trying to attact. Also on the networks it sees I tried to see if I could get any weak packets and when I do it doesn't see to want to inject them.