Thread: AS3 Compiler?

Just burned his ISO

Default AS3 Compiler?

So I am trying to build a JIT Spray flash file for an exploit I am working on, but for some reason I am not able to compile the action script code I have. I am using makeswf to do the compiling, but I get a syntax error right off the bat.

I used the shellcodegen.pl script from dsecrg.com to generate the .as code for compiling and everything came out fine there. The syntax looks fine in the .as file (though I am not expert on ActionScript syntax). The only thing I can think of is that maybe makeswf understands actionscript2 and not actionscript3, which is why it is throwing a syntax error? I don't know, this is the first time I have ever worked with actionscript and compiling it.

Is there any other actionscript compiler that I can install on BackTrack that might work better that someone here could recommend or is makeswf the only one.

Thanks for all the help!

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: AS3 Compiler?

Also, I know the syntax is right because I was able to compile it without any errors under windows using FlashDevelop and the Flex SDK.

Anyone know any flash compilers I can use with BackTrack that understand ActionScript3? It would be nice to be able to do all my development under linux.

Thanks for the help.