Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alfa AWUS036H using rtl8187

Just burned his ISO

maybe i should also elaborate on my post, i already looked in the patches directory on aircrack's site and at most other related posts on this forum as well as on the gentoo forums and on google, so while yes your right in saying there's been nothing posted here in ages this seemed to have the most conversation relating to the issue i was searching for, my reply was not intended as an insult either btw, i guess i was just hopeful there might be someone here that had some more recent news on the drivers for this card as there's no injection use flag in my distro of choice (gentoo) and no option in the kernel to provide injection support and these kernels you guys use here are considereably older than the one im using, i havent looked at backtrack in some time now as have no need for livecd's as my current setup consists of only linux pc's

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lysergic View Post
    i guess i was just hopeful there might be someone here that had some more recent news on the drivers for this card as there's no injection use flag in my distro of choice (gentoo) and no option in the kernel to provide injection support and these kernels you guys use here are considereably older than the one im using, i havent looked at backtrack in some time now as have no need for livecd's as my current setup consists of only linux pc's

We don't support Gentoo here, if you find an answer fine if not well sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by lysergic View Post
    maybe ppl like you should think about shining posts when you provide sarcastic useless replys to posts just to bump your post counts up?
    Furthermore we also do not take to insulting each other ( take this as your warning). If you don't like the answer/s that are free and freely given again sorry.
    The prowl3r was given you a "heads up" because you might not have really paid attention when you made the post.
    To be successful here you should read all of the following.
    ForumRules
    ForumFAQ
    If you are new to Back|Track
    Back|Track Wiki
    Failure to do so will probably get your threads deleted or worse.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234