Thread: How can burn the files in to DVD?

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy How can burn the files in to DVD?

Hi all,

I am new to this Forum. Recently I downloaded the Back Track 4 final with torrent file. At the end got one bt4-final.rar file and then I extracted the file. Know how I can make the Live CD or DVD with these files. I the file found some files like boot, Casper as floders and boot. Catalog and md5sum as files. Please tell me how can i make the Back Track 4 final DVD with these files?. Or i need to make an ISO image from these files and burn the ISO image? Can anyone suggest as soon as possible

Thanks
    Ravi

Just burned his ISO

Default Re: How can burn the files in to DVD?

Did you download the right file? Becuase the VMWare version is a Zip (rar) file, but the image to use for a DVD is a .Iso file.
    There is now need to burn the VMWare version to a portable media, you can use mount it in VMWare.

Grab the first now here : Downloads (<- That the Iso version)

And burn it with CloneDVD or similair.

Just burned his ISO

Unhappy Re: How can burn the files in to DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by Linus1907 View Post
    Did you download the right file? Becuase the VMWare version is a Zip (rar) file, but the image to use for a DVD is a .Iso file.
    There is now need to burn the VMWare version to a portable media, you can use mount it in VMWare.

Grab the first now here : Downloads (<- That the Iso version)

And burn it with CloneDVD or similair.
    I downloaded through the bit torrent link from Downloads. I did not select the VM ware option. So what should i do further......

Super Moderator Archangel-Amael's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravi14 View Post
    I downloaded through the bit torrent link from Downloads. I did not select the VM ware option. So what should i do further......
    Ok let me help you. Decide if you want to download the DVD version ( a .iso file) or the vmware version (a .rar file) then download. After that is done then check the md5sum of the download with that on the download page.
    Then follow the jump pick a guide and follow it. Until you can actually take the time to make a coherent post we will not be able to help you much.

Download the .iso file then you can use Active ISO burner to burn the image in xp/Vista, Windows 7 comes with a pre-installed iso burner, on linux you can use Brassero and I forget how to do it on a mac.