Hey guys,

I know this topic seems to be well drawn out and I hate to beat a tired rug, but, I'm going to ask anyway.

Disclaimer: I am a linux noob. There I said it. I have been running Ubuntu and Xubuntu for a few months on my own but recently found this distribution.

Ok, on to my question. With Ubuntu and Xubuntu my Broadcom Wireless driver is found and installed by those distributions. I am able to find network signals, connect to networks and browse the internet with zero connection issues. Now, I was a little shocked to find out that even though BackTrack is build off Kubuntu I can't get it to find or use my Wireless network Card. (My Eternet port works just fine) So I looked around on the forums and on the FAQ: I ran /etc/init.d/networking start and it still doesn't work. I am hoping some one here can find a creative way to get this working for me. Like, could I somehow get the driver from Ubuntu or Xubuntu and copy over to BackTrack? How would I even do that? or is there any other creative way to get this taken care of?

Thanks for any help you can give me. I really look forward to getting a chance to learn about these tools.