you guys made a nice distro. i installed it to my HD and everything worked just as it should. it even detected my bcm4311 wireless card, which ive been trying to get to work for a couple of months now. im very impressed. the only problems ive run into so far was ark crashes whenever opened, i cant seem to install cedega and the wireless seems to be capped. cedega needs like 53476028547 dependencies and i dont feel like installing them. the highest download ive seen so far on wireless was about 30KBps. i know its just the wireless because i hooked it up to the router with cat5 and it went up to 650KBps. other than that, nice job guys. btw, id like to get some windows games running on here, does anyone know anything other than cedega? i tried wine but the text doesnt show up on the login screen for steam. i fixed that before by installing tahoma fonts in Suse but didnt work for bt. im also going to need to find some video card drivers. right now im using generic drivers for my videocard, which is a geforce go 6150. ive been reading about it and it doesnt seem like theres any drivers for it yet.

edit:
just looked for drivers and found 1.0-9746. works like a charm for my go 6150. if anyone needs it, search google for 1.0-9746 and youll find it, they have 64 bit and 32 bit. now i just gotta get steam working.....